Natalie25

Photos!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, 

So.... I have read on rapidvisa that we shouldnt write on the back of our photos the details. What have other people done to overcome this that was successful? 

TIA 

😁

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Hi, 

So.... I have read on rapidvisa that we shouldnt write on the back of our photos the details. What have other people done to overcome this that was successful? 

TIA 

😁

What is to overcome?  Pictures are secondary evidence and don't really provide much utilitarian value 

YMMV

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

RapidVisa isn't exactly this pillar of US immigration wisdom.  For people that choose to send pics with their petitions, I have never heard any negatives about writing details on the backs of photos.

We didn't even send any photos, except for the required passport style ones.

Ok, so what evidence did you send in to prove you have met in the last 2 years if you don't mind me asking 

5 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Ok, so what evidence did you send in to prove you have met in the last 2 years if you don't mind me asking 

We sent the passport stamps which corresponded to the dates of our visits.  

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

I provided my entry stamp into country and boarding passes for a flight where we were sitting in adjacent seats.  Mission accomplished. 

YMMV

Timeline
36 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I provided my entry stamp into country and boarding passes for a flight where we were sitting in adjacent seats.  Mission accomplished. 

Ah ok, we have passport stamps but no boarding passes however we do have confirmation for the flights we booked, upcoming holidays booked together and pictures with my children 

1 minute ago, Natalie25 said:

Ah ok, we have passport stamps but no boarding passes however we do have confirmation for the flights we booked, upcoming holidays booked together and pictures with my children 

Flight confirmations/itineraries and pictures are not great evidence of having travelled or whether the meeting took place in the required preceding two years.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Itinerary doesn't show you actually flew.  Upcoming bookings is a future event,  does nothing for proof of face to face meeting 

YMMV

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Ok i might be thinking too much into this. He has boarding passes coming here as hes here currently and we have passport stamps that show ive been to the US and hes been here in the UK that should be sufficient 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Ok i might be thinking too much into this. He has boarding passes coming here as hes here currently and we have passport stamps that show ive been to the US and hes been here in the UK that should be sufficient 

Remember, you only need to prove one meeting,  put together the strongest evidence you have for that one meeting 

YMMV

Timeline
6 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Remember, you only need to prove one meeting,  put together the strongest evidence you have for that one meeting 

Thank you for that. I think i have been overthinking this whole process a little. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We sent pictures in a Word document, all pics had a caption saying 'Petitioner & Beneficiary in X City, USA Month-Day-Year' etcc

Our pics were from a period of 4 years so it's funny to see a compilation of all the pics with different haircuts, places, clothing styles, weight fluctation etc :)

Also contracts that we had for our upcoming wedding reception, and some affidavits written by witnesses of our wedding ceremony etc.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

1 hour ago, Natalie25 said:

Thank you for that. I think i have been overthinking this whole process a little. 

I think I'm in the same boat as you. I've made a documentation of our entire relationship (2014 to now) that's 20+ pages and 2000+ words (including photos, boarding passes, hotel reservations). Is this too much?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.