California2020

Can i be sponsor in my case ?

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
4 minutes ago, manhattan2016 said:

I think you are right 

but my question here is how am suppose to prove that my first marriage was in good faith and the Uscis already denied it ?!

I mean when i go to the court am gonna have few more evidences but these evidences are old before i move here 

I have another question am so concern about it 

if the court immigration gonna need to prove to them that my first marriage was in good faith so that means my second case is useless i mean they already gonna approve my first case if i showed them that the marriage was in good faith and they are gonna deny it if I couldn’t showed them that so my second case is useless anyways right ? 

Note ( the lawyer said that my case is denied because of insufficient evidence not fraud which means my second case can be approved as he says )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
4 minutes ago, manhattan2016 said:

Too many pictures 

flight tickets and hotels to traveling 3 different countries 

bills for like gifts and restaurants etc 

tickets for like museums etc 

whatsapp skype facebook viber chats 
video calls and audio call screenshots 

note ( all these evidences before i move here ) 

No mail in each name from the place that you live together even though it was short. No ID showing same address, no joint bank or credit cards at all? No lease to that place? What about joint health insurance from you came til you divorced? Anything? 

You defiantly should have joint tax returns from 2016 and filed as married her in 2015 

3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

You are going to have to come up with as much evidence as you can. Most people also file another 751 when its denied. Did you do that yet? You need to find a local attny experienced in this. Preferably someone who has done cases like this in the local court you will be going to. They will have the best idea of what will be successful in that particular court. They can also review what you do have and offer suggestions on how to make it better. You can also check out the ROC forum and see what other people have sent. 

Thank you 

my lawyer advices me to apply for new case asap as a back up if the old case denied in the immigration court and he said all i can lose just the filling fees and he said too that when i get the court date he is gonna send me to another attorney who is experienced in the court cases 

1 minute ago, Georgia16 said:

No mail in each name from the place that you live together even though it was short. No ID showing same address, no joint bank or credit cards at all? No lease to that place? What about joint health insurance from you came til you divorced? Anything? 

You defiantly should have joint tax returns from 2016 and filed as married her in 2015 

Ok i will shortcut to u what exactly happened since i moved here ...

she couldn’t host me in her house because she have big family and we both couldn’t live together in apartment because we had no enough money at the beginning and we were planning to work for just like 2 months to get our apartment and live together 

one month later she got job in brazil and she left 

after like 4 month she got in another relationship in brazil we started to fight more and more until I figured out that she have relationship with another guy and she told me that and she started to post pictures and qoutes about him in Facebook while we were still married...

after 8 month she back from brazil with the new guy and we went to the court to get divorced..,

and i forgot about her but just couple weeks later she back to talk to me to let me know that her new guy got in accident and died and she was keep saying sorry about what she have done to me ...then she wanted me to get remarried again but I couldn’t trust her anymore...

thats why I can’t prove any evidence that u mentioned 

I already explained all that in a letter when uscis asked for RFE but they denied it because they wanted evidences for all i said in the letter 

i coud cover most of the points in the letter with evidences or explaining but am waiting for the NTA which i think is gonna take long time thats why the lawyer want me to apply for new case now 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

So you never lived in the same house and you were only in the same country for a month? Good luck with that.

First you need to deal with the denied I-751. You can't apply for a green card because you still have one. 

Honestly you have a lot of red flags in your case. 

1 minute ago, belinda63 said:

So you never lived in the same house and you were only in the same country for a month? Good luck with that.

First you need to deal with the denied I-751. You can't apply for a green card because you still have one. 

Honestly you have a lot of red flags in your case. 

My green card is already terminated but i still waiting for NTA ....

about the red flags I know and that’s why they denied the i 751 

u already know that we didn’t live together which means there are no evidences and u say that i need to deal with the i 751 denial .. how am suppose to deal with it and there are no more evidences 

u say u have red flags in ur case .. yeah ur right but i had nothing nothing nothing to do about it .. we were planning to make money and live together but she left the country....what am I supposed to do !!

Why didn’t you go with her when she moved to Brazil? If my husband got a job overseas I’d be going with him. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, manhattan2016 said:

she couldn’t host me in her house because she have big family and we both couldn’t live together in apartment because we had no enough money at the beginning and we were planning to work for just like 2 months to get our apartment and live together 

This part I don't really understand....doesn't make sense.

You  moved to the USA to live with her as a spouse...and her family was "too big" for you to live in the same home?

So when you arrived in the USA----where did you end up living?  Did you ever actually live together at any point?

I took a look at your previous postings....you said at one point you didn't have any contact with her for 5 months after arriving in the US?  

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

2 minutes ago, Going through said:

This part I don't really understand....doesn't make sense.

You  moved to the USA to live with her as a spouse...and her family was "too big" for you to live in the same home?

So when you arrived in the USA----where did you end up living?  Did you ever actually live together at any point?

Thats what she told me .... she have a big family like her grandparents living in the same house and her parents and her 3 brothers.... she said she doesn’t even have private room for her and she is sleeping on a couch,,,,

no we didn’t live together here she left one month later to brazil 

Timeline

During the time you were married...how were taxes filed?  Surely you were listed as each other's spouse?

2 minutes ago, manhattan2016 said:

Thats what she told me .... she have a big family like her grandparents living in the same house and her parents and her 3 brothers.... she said she doesn’t even have private room for her and she is sleeping on a couch,,,,

no we didn’t live together here she left one month later to brazil 

Where did you end up living?

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Timeline
1 minute ago, manhattan2016 said:

We were already separated and she was in brazil at that time but I added her name to the tax file 

Where did you end up living when you arrived in the US, since you never lived with her?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.