dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
11 minutes ago, jojotica said:

We have been here since July so I totally understand and we started 14 months ago. Love doesn’t conquer this process at all.

this is horrible

Timeline
1 minute ago, MrsEze said:

That is just horrible, pure torture! Already bad enough you now know something needs to be corrected but don’t know what.  Usually the message you, have you checked your ceac message? 

Yes that is what I am trying to open to see what it is that they need corrected but its not allowing me.  It says the system is down.  I'm on the phone on hold with them now to see whats up.  These people are getting on my last nerves oo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Gojo said:

Yes that is what I am trying to open to see what it is that they need corrected but its not allowing me.  It says the system is down.  I'm on the phone on hold with them now to see whats up.  These people are getting on my last nerves oo

Girl I feel your pain, our estimations have disappointed us, all because of NVC and their nonsense. Hopefully we will get passed this soon. It really is painful!!! 

Timeline

Girl I feel your pain, our estimations have disappointed us, all because of NVC and their nonsense. Hopefully we will get passed this soon. It really is painful!!! 

I'll keep you posted.  I'm on hold with them now.  All for a visa to US🤨.  Than when you get there be prepared to work 2 jobs cause cost of living is high as hell.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

CEAC is still under maintenance :( The only difference is that it says "temporarily undergoing maintenance" right now. Any ideas on how long this could possibly take? I just want to upload docs :( who knows... if it takes even longer, we might be required to submit other forms like with the public charge policy

maintenance 3.PNG

Edited by ljujas2019

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gojo said:

I'll keep you posted.  I'm on hold with them now.  All for a visa to US🤨.  Than when you get there be prepared to work 2 jobs cause cost of living is high as hell.  

I’m telling you as if US is heaven. We just ready to hustle that’s it! I’m sure they’ll tell you it’s down that they can see you need to submit something but they don’t know due to maintenance like they did me last week. This is unacceptable! 

Timeline

I’m telling you as if US is heaven. We just ready to hustle that’s it! I’m sure they’ll tell you it’s down that they can see you need to submit something but they don’t know due to maintenance like they did me last week. This is unacceptable! 

Hustle....I feel you!!!!

Were you able to submit the docs yet or still nothing?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gojo said:

Hustle....I feel you!!!!

Were you able to submit the docs yet or still nothing?

I e submitted all just waiting to be reviewed and I doubt it can happen until this maintenance issue is fixed. Havent seen DQ this week because of the issue ! 

1 minute ago, Leostar said:

Finally I received email with subject "Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified"

Wow look at God ! Congrats! And please when did you submit? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

I e submitted all just waiting to be reviewed and I doubt it can happen until this maintenance issue is fixed. Havent seen DQ this week because of the issue ! 

Wow look at God ! Congrats! And please when did you submit? 

Last document was submitted on September 3rd.

AOS

3/22/2014: AOS (I-485/I-765/I-131)

6/30/2014: Received interview waiver letter

02/27/2015: Green Card received

I-751

12/14/2016: Petition mailed to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail)

12/16/2016: Petition delivered to VSC.

12/21/2016: ACH hold for Payment of $590

12/23/2016: Received NOA1 dated 12/19/2016

01/07/2017: Received Biometric dated 12/31/2016

01/18/2017: Biometrics Appointment  

11/25/2017: Received Approval letter dated 11/18/2107

11/28/2017: Status changed to "new Card is being produced" 

11/30/2017: Status changed to "Card was mailed to me" 

12/04/2017: Received my Green Card. 

N-400

11/30/2017: Applied Online 

12/01/2017: NOA uploaded to my account. 

12/02/2017:  Status changed Biometrics appointment was schedule (Waiting for letter upload to my account )

12/04/2017: NOA received in the mail

12/04/2017: Biometrics appointment letter uploaded online schedule for 12/21/2017

12/05/2017: Early walk-in Biometrics 

06/12/2018: Interview scheduled 

07/17/2018: Interview (Approved)

07/20/2018: Oath ceremony scheduled (for 08/11/2018)

08/11/2018: US Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We submitted on oct 3rd. Im so frustrated at how inefficient this process is. Hard to see people getting DQ in 1 day and interview letters in a month. Canada has a 4 month wait...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gojo said:

We submitted our documents to NVC on September 10. Over a month now and Still no answer from them.  Is anybody else still waiting for an answer of being documentary qualified for submission on or before that date?  

I submitted on September 13 (first and only submission), still waiting for them to review. I called them today and they told me the same thing as the website that they are working on August 28 files. It is very frustrating because we all know some people got approved who submitted after us. I am happy for them but it just bugs me that they are doing it in random order.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

Ok and the first? Did you just now get the email? 

I just got off the phone with them.  They are saying that I need to upload the i864 instead of the i 864ez...  this is so misinformed because I read and reread the document and it says that if I am the only sponsor with NO JOINT SPONSOR than use the i-864 ez, now they are saying to use the i 864 instead.  They also said that my husbands nigerian police certificate is not correct.  That's also funny to me because my husband is a nigeria citizen and a turkish permanent resident.  (The nigerian police certificate was uploaded correctly but the turkish police certificate was uploaded as a screen shot only but the turkish one was accepted)  they are sooooo backwards.  I told her this and she said just to upload it again🙄 She said to try tomorrow because the system is down.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.