2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 hours ago, blujewel said:

Hi guys, Please how do I go about my medicals if I have an insurance. I have tried calling three doctors and they keep saying they don't accept insurance for that.

Go through the approved Civil Physician's list, and see if they also have a private practice that accepts medical insurance.Β  I still had to pay the fee, but they submitted it to my insurance, and when they paid the doctor, then the doctor gave me my money back.Β Β 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration JourneyΒ 

Β 

Β 

Hi everyoneΒ 

I applied for vawa 4 months and I'm still married. He obviously doesn’t know I applied for vawa. We have a baby together and he says he wants to try again and is been very nice with us. If in case I withdraw my I-360 to reapply my petition based on marriage USCIS will disclose that I applied vawa?Β 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi everyoneΒ 

I applied for vawa 4 months and I'm still married. He obviously doesn’t know I applied for vawa. We have a baby together and he says he wants to try again and is been very nice with us. If in case I withdraw my I-360 to reapply my petition based on marriage USCIS will disclose that I applied vawa?Β 

The no meaning of state service ... again to strain and say something to your husband.
But personally, you need to think before canceling.
Everyone forgives and thinks that it will be better. I read Β thete aboot it and experienced.
Think of yourself. If you are ready to endure what was happening, then probably endure, and if you are not ready then think for yourself.

24 minutes ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi everyoneΒ 

Not to burst your bubble but with abusers, it's a dark vicious cycle! How long till he strikes again? Looks like he's sweet talked you and you've fallen for it! πŸ’˜ Love is good..it's sweet..but when it hurts, it won't work! Please for your sake and the baby's think it through...remember the reason you applied for VAWA in the first place...nobody can decide for you..but be wise!!! If you feel you're on the right path then carry on by all means! No USCIS will NOT disclose your VAWA petition! All the best dear.πŸ’–πŸ‘

Hi everyone.

Something unexpected happened this week. I filed a replaced EAD back in Oct 2018. This app wentΒ silent for a long time. In may of 2019 I submittedΒ  another app toΒ  renew my lost EAD. Just few days ago I received a notice about the Replacement EAD that is been transferred to another office and my renewal app is still pending.Β 

Everything is based on I-360 and I-485 that is still pending from original filing.Β 

Β 

kind of confusing. Any ideas what might be happening

Β 

29 minutes ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi everyoneΒ 

Your vawa app is confidential so I suggest you keep it that way. If you withdraw your I-360 and reapply with the abuser, it might have negative consequences,Β and like the other comments, if he abused you once, he'll do it again. You just don't know when. Think for your and your child :). Be strongΒ and continue your therapy.Β Β My Therapist Helped me so much!Β 

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pinkrlion said:

Go through the approved Civil Physician's list, and see if they also have a private practice that accepts medical insurance.Β  I still had to pay the fee, but they submitted it to my insurance, and when they paid the doctor, then the doctor gave me my money back.Β Β 

Oh that sounds good. Thank you for this

On 11/20/2019 at 7:46 PM, Villanelle said:

Im sorry you are going through these difficulties. If the congressperson confirmed it is at your local office then you just need to wait for them to set an interview. In NYC currently people are waiting a very long time (6-12 months) for interview slots to open.

That’s not accurate is taking longer. Sandra explained me it could take up to 2 years. I was approved on August 2018. I am still waiting. NYC has one of the longest wait time πŸ™. There is nothing we can do than wait our time.Β Β 

50 minutes ago, Elisana said:

Hello everyoneΒ 

I need some help

Does anyone got RFE letter and send by yourself?

And how you did?

And how long after you got approved?

ThanksΒ 

Β 

Hi, we're all here to share and assist. Let's know what your RFE is for..we can suggest how best to answer it and send back to Vermont.πŸ‘ remember it's time sensitive..so the earlier the better!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 11/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, AJJU said:

Does an approved vawa petitionersΒ have to be already divorced before GC interview ?

No..Β Β 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 11/20/2019 at 11:03 PM, Jenny1 said:

πŸ™Β  Β I have received my courtesy letter.

How long did it take to receive your courtesy and approvalΒ letterΒ after you got your c31ead and status updates to case was sent to local office?Β  I'm still waiting on mine..Β  I got my c31 ead and my i485 status was updated "transferred to local office " November 4th I'm a May 2018 filer..Β 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:59 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ˜Š miss you too my darling!

I miss you too my sweet friend ❀️😘

21 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Hey how are you? I hope you are enjoying your time at your home country.

Iam good dear , thank you so much ❀️ 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.