JonoB

How long does NVC take to review resubmitted documents?

593 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone, Im on the same status. I guess for some reason some of the documents we uploaded wasn't submitted. So when I call the NVC one of the rep didn't tell us exactly what happen. We submitted the papers right away. The  I call back the next day. The rep was nicer and tell me that some of the documents was uploaded but wasn't submitted. Its frustrating because we submitted everything at the same  day. Now, because of the simple mistake, we need to wait for them to review it again. Hmmm, now waiting again to have those papers reviewed. Good luck to all of us. Cross fingers hope it won't take another 6-8 weeks for them to review the paper work. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, lalinda.chica said:

Hi everyone, Im on the same status. I guess for some reason some of the documents we uploaded wasn't submitted. So when I call the NVC one of the rep didn't tell us exactly what happen. We submitted the papers right away. The  I call back the next day. The rep was nicer and tell me that some of the documents was uploaded but wasn't submitted. Its frustrating because we submitted everything at the same  day. Now, because of the simple mistake, we need to wait for them to review it again. Hmmm, now waiting again to have those papers reviewed. Good luck to all of us. Cross fingers hope it won't take another 6-8 weeks for them to review the paper work. 

Are you USC or LPR?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 9/15/2019 at 7:48 AM, Tybeau2 said:

I've had the same issue at the NVC for months now.   Every time they want a new document or reject (a previously approved document) you go back to the end of the line and wait.   I've been stuck in the NVC since May...incredibly frustrating.

That's really rediculas. This process very frustrating 

Timeline
On 10/3/2019 at 2:20 AM, JonoB said:

No, all documents are now showing as accepted. They said my sponsor doesn’t meet the minimum poverty guideline amount.

Did they tell you to look for a co-sponsor to qualify? 

2 hours ago, roald6212 said:

Did they tell you to look for a co-sponsor to qualify? 

Yes. Basically because my brother hadn’t uploaded his 2018 tax return. When he did, this was sufficient for them and the status changed to ‘accepted’. Our visas were approved last Friday. 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

It just took me over 8 weeks to get a response for a document. According to their website they are reviewing documents from 11/25/19 on the date of 01/27/20. Has anyone ever seen a waiting time of 8 weeks for the NVC document review? It doesn't appear to be any faster when you re-submit. Going to the back of the line every time they have you re-submit seems like a very inefficient system. Been stuck at the NVC level for 3 months now....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello guys I submitted all document on September 16 2019. NVC sent me case FE Review Note 5 times. The last one waiting for 62 days than told me to uploads a transcript of 2018. This is insane they’ve should told me this before. NVC it’s a game and a wait. They been playing with me for 5 months now. Now I need to wait for the last document to be reviewed 

Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 1:32 AM, pinetime said:

It just took me over 8 weeks to get a response for a document. According to their website they are reviewing documents from 11/25/19 on the date of 01/27/20. Has anyone ever seen a waiting time of 8 weeks for the NVC document review? It doesn't appear to be any faster when you re-submit. Going to the back of the line every time they have you re-submit seems like a very inefficient system. Been stuck at the NVC level for 3 months now....

I been waiting for 62 days and now send me this email saying we need a transcript 

This is the most insane waiting office 

Timeline
On 1/15/2020 at 9:33 AM, lalinda.chica said:

I wish there is a real time frame from nvc 

you can’t do anything beside waiting. I been waiting for 62 days than now send me this letter saying we need transcript 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 3:32 AM, pinetime said:

First time I submitted my documents on 11/07 got accepted all my documents on 1/03 except the form I-864EZ because I didn't upload the last two pages its blank pages. I resubmitted the same day on 1/03 still waiting. This process really rediculas 

Timeline
On 2/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, Kurdish said:

First time I submitted my documents on 11/07 got accepted all my documents on 1/03 except the form I-864EZ because I didn't upload the last two pages its blank pages. I resubmitted the same day on 1/03 still waiting. This process really rediculas 

I been waiting since September 21. 2019 the last document submitted was January 29.2020 I am still waiting. The last time I been waiting for 62 days to get one document approved. Now I am waiting for one more document again. They are bullshit. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.