JonoB

How long does NVC take to review resubmitted documents?

593 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Sa22 said:

Hello all, 

I sent me documents to the NVC on 10.1 and I got message yesterday that I need to replace one document.

i replaced him but the submission date hasn’t changed. (Stayed 10.1) 

Now I need to wait 2 months again?

The document submission date shouldn’t be update? 

thanks 

Which document was that (that u had to replace)?

Also if this is ur first resubmission and u submit immediately, date remains the same, it doesnt change

And yes, everyone has to wait for 2 whole months after their 1st resubmission 

Edited by JiyaFaisal

22 minutes ago, JiyaFaisal said:

Which document was that (that u had to replace)?

Also if this is ur first resubmission and u submit immediately, date remains the same, it doesnt change

And yes, everyone has to wait for 2 whole months after their 1st resubmission 

Military record. I just uploaded the English version and not the original.

my life, seriously? 2 months?

3 hours ago, Sa22 said:

Hello all, 

I sent me documents to the NVC on 10.1 and I got message yesterday that I need to replace one document.

i replaced him but the submission date hasn’t changed. (Stayed 10.1) 

Now I need to wait 2 months again?

The document submission date shouldn’t be update? 

thanks 

Yes the date will not change. Just make sure the status shows SUBMITTED.  From my experience it will take 60-63 days for them to review so make sure the one you have submitted meet their requirements. 

On my case everything got accepted but they told me my husbands passport is about to expire so he should renew it for interview , as well as they said police certificate is about to expire. But they still accepted both of them, now resumbission was just my explanation for not filing tax i hope the person who reviews my case now doesnt reject the already accepted documents ?? Because now passport is expired. Can they do that ? 

59 minutes ago, Sumavia said:

On my case everything got accepted but they told me my husbands passport is about to expire so he should renew it for interview , as well as they said police certificate is about to expire. But they still accepted both of them, now resumbission was just my explanation for not filing tax i hope the person who reviews my case now doesnt reject the already accepted documents ?? Because now passport is expired. Can they do that ?

Usually they do not (re) review documents accepted documents. They may only focus on the document you have resubmitted. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Hubby 12 said:

2nd submission 15th January just got Dqd.

Hello. I would like to know if the NVC still working like usual since the Coronavirus is shutting down everything. My last document was January 29 still waiting for DQ. 

On 3/10/2020 at 10:53 PM, teeshainaus said:

We resubmitted last documents on 16 January, hoping everything comes back ok from this next review. The waiting is so hard! We started this whole process in September 2018, so 1.5 years now and still more time ahead of us. Never thought it could take this long! Trying to be patient. Will update when our re-submitted documents are reviewed! 

Got DQ today! Like I said, we had last resubmitted 16 January, so if you're around the same time be expecting good news! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 minute ago, teeshainaus said:

Got DQ today! Like I said, we had last resubmitted 16 January, so if you're around the same time be expecting good news! 

Oh that is a relief that they are still working! Cool. thanks for the update. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, teeshainaus said:

Congrts 🎉🎉🎉 19 jan still waiting for dq 😢😢

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sumavia said:

Is Nvc still open working ? Please answer:(

I heard that they still working. They work from home. 
people getting their DQ but no appointment so far. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.