JonoB

How long does NVC take to review resubmitted documents?

593 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, KKB said:

Aww sorry. This is very stressful  

Yes

They sent this email

If you provided a new form to us, these are the items that are still incorrect or missing. Please complete a new form and forward it to the visa applicant so it may be presented at their final interview. If you need another form, please visit http://nvc.state.gov/aos to download a new form and complete instructions. Please sign and date this by hand in Part 8, Lines 6.a. and 6.b., and replace this form.

Any idea what this exactly means? 

1 minute ago, JiyaFaisal said:

They sent this email

If you provided a new form to us, these are the items that are still incorrect or missing. Please complete a new form and forward it to the visa applicant so it may be presented at their final interview. If you need another form, please visit http://nvc.state.gov/aos to download a new form and complete instructions. Please sign and date this by hand in Part 8, Lines 6.a. and 6.b., and replace this form.

Not sure what it means 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, JiyaFaisal said:

Yes

They sent this email

Yar kya ap mujhe bata skti unho ny apka i864 form rjct kia ??? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, JiyaFaisal said:

Yes usi k agay reject likha aya hy

Mgr galti sirf affidavit k part 8 ki line number 6 mai hand signatures na krne ki ayi hy

Mgr shayd phr se 2 months delay hy Itni choti mistake pr

Tu apne date bhi hath s nh likhi thi ya comptrzd thi date ???

Timeline
20 minutes ago, JiyaFaisal said:

Yes usi k agay reject likha aya hy

Mgr galti sirf affidavit k part 8 ki line number 6 mai hand signatures na krne ki ayi hy

Mgr shayd phr se 2 months delay hy Itni choti mistake pr

Ap tnsn na lain yar .. jo unho ny bola wo mistake ub slov karain r achy s again upload kar dain .. zarori nh 2 months hi latko Allah ny chaha tu apka jld ho skta hai mne boht s pakiu ka boht jldi bhi hoty hua dhka hai INSHA ALLAH APKA bhi boht jld ho ga .. r yar mne apko pm kia wahn p mujhe rep dena ma apko pakistanio k wtsapp group m add karon ghe jahn p sare apki hain wahn s apko boht info mily ghe 

22 minutes ago, Saa Isha said:

Ap tnsn na lain yar .. jo unho ny bola wo mistake ub slov karain r achy s again upload kar dain .. zarori nh 2 months hi latko Allah ny chaha tu apka jld ho skta hai mne boht s pakiu ka boht jldi bhi hoty hua dhka hai INSHA ALLAH APKA bhi boht jld ho ga .. r yar mne apko pm kia wahn p mujhe rep dena ma apko pakistanio k wtsapp group m add karon ghe jahn p sare apki hain wahn s apko boht info mily ghe 

Electronic sign kiye thay or date b

Hath se krne thay

Ye galti nikaali hy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
6 hours ago, JiyaFaisal said:

What does this NVC email means we just recieved for resubmission? 

" If you provided a new form to us, these are the items that are still incorrect or missing. Please complete a new form and forward it to the visa applicant so it may be presented at their final interview. If you need another form, please visit http://nvc.state.gov/aos to download a new form and complete instructions. Please sign and date this by hand in Part 8, Lines 6.a. and 6.b., and replace this form."

Do we have to still wait for 2 more months after corrections?

Please guide if any one have the idea about this

From what my lawyer said, their is a new version of the affidavit of support form I-864. He told me to sign new form (which is part 8, lines 6.a and 6b) and give it to my husband to take to the interview with him. They will ask for the new form at the interview. 

50 minutes ago, HKS said:

From what my lawyer said, their is a new version of the affidavit of support form I-864. He told me to sign new form (which is part 8, lines 6.a and 6b) and give it to my husband to take to the interview with him. They will ask for the new form at the interview. 

So is this my approval (DQ) because this is the only objection i recieved on my nvc submission (everything else is already approved)?

But i have not recieved any documentation qualification email 

This is the only answer we recieved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
32 minutes ago, JiyaFaisal said:

So is this my approval (DQ) because this is the only objection i recieved on my nvc submission (everything else is already approved)?

But i have not recieved any documentation qualification email 

This is the only answer we recieved 

Hummm I dont know. I would call NVC and make sure. I haven't gotten DQ yet. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, KKB said:

The waiting is over. I just got a notification for DQ. Now waiting for an interview date 

Lucky you! I am still waiting for DQ. Have been checking ceac all day, but no new notification.

Good luck to you for future! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.