dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Hi everyone! What does “documentary qualified” means? And how do you know your docs uploaded on CEAC get qualified?

the status of documents uploaded will change from submitted to approved. and when all the documents get approved you will get an email saying you are documentarily qualified.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone! What does “documentary qualified” means? And how do you know your docs uploaded on CEAC get qualified?

it means the accept all your documents and they are waiting to get a interview date, congrats u r just waiting on your interview now.

Just now, kedked said:

it means the accept all your documents and they are waiting to get a interview date, congrats u r just waiting on your interview now.

I just uploaded all docs on September 12 so I believe I got a long wait! So what’s the difference between DQ and CC? Will docs get approved one by one so I have to manually check or like they will be approved all together at once?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just uploaded all docs on September 12 so I believe I got a long wait! So what’s the difference between DQ and CC? Will docs get approved one by one so I have to manually check or like they will be approved all together at once?

they are basically the same thing to me.

Timeline

hi friends just checked the status and it As of 16-SEP-2019, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 2-AUG-2019.

how is this possible as we have seen in this thread people who have submitted documents on 12 august have got DQ email.... ?

14 minutes ago, Rupi said:

hi friends just checked the status and it As of 16-SEP-2019, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 2-AUG-2019.

how is this possible as we have seen in this thread people who have submitted documents on 12 august have got DQ email.... ?

Lol only the NVC knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Timeline
3 minutes ago, s.ramos510 said:

8/14 and I saw the last set of CC on Friday was 8/13. Praying to God I hear something this week 😩😔

yes you will.....🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi everyone,

we contacted NVC and our file was received on September 10, 2019 (approval of I-130 on August 8 - file sent from NSC  to NVC on September 3, 2019).  when do you think that I can hope to receive my case number ?  Thank you for your answers !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.