•    I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
•    Copy of Green Card / Permanent Resident Card / Form I-551
•    Copy of Certificate of Marriage
•    Joint Health Care Power of Attorney
•    Joint Durable Power of Attorney for Financial Management
•    Past History of Togetherness – From March 2016 to Present Day
•    Copy of our past apartment rental agreement with joint occupancy
•    Copy of the vehicle title for our primary car, showing joint ownership
•    Photographs from our wedding on February 26th 2017 at the Church of the XXXXXX and of our wedding reception on August 12th 2017 at the XXXXXX Community Center
•    Copy of Current XXXXXX State Drivers Licenses, showing same physical address
•    Copy of Healthcare Cards, showing joint coverage together
•    Copy of  Bank Debit and Credit Cards we share together
•    Copy of Letter of Credit from XXXXX XXXXX Utilities, showing joint ownership (Power)
•    Copies of Homestead Warranty Deed, House & Car Insurance Coverage
•    Copy of Tax Form 1098 from XXXXX Bank, showing joint ownership of mortgage
•    Copy of 2019 Property Tax Statement for XXXXX County, showing joint ownership
•    Copies of Joint Tax Transcripts from the IRS for Tax Years 2018-2019
•    Copies of Health Care Coverage Quarterly Statements from Anthem Blue Cross
•    Copies of 401 Retirement Statement with a page showing each spouse listed as primary beneficiary on each other’s account
•    Copies of Utility Statements from XXXX Power, City of XXXXX, and XXXXX Petroleum (Gas)
•    Copies of Greeting Cards received on the day of our Wedding Day and Open Reception, excluding cards that did not bare any of our names on them
•    Copies of all pages from our Guest Book from our Open Reception
•    Copy of Voided Checks from our three joint checking accounts at XXXXX and XXXXX
•    Copies of Banking Statements from XXXXX and XXXXX
•    Copies of Insurance Documents for the joint coverage of our house and car(s).

Great job ! Good luck to you and all of us 😊 So, the 2 necessary forms are :

G-1145 – E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
 I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence  ??

Are there any other forms do I need to fill out?

1 hour ago, Jackfruit said:

Great job ! Good luck to you and all of us 😊 So, the 2 necessary forms are :

G-1145 – E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
 I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence  ??

Are there any other forms do I need to fill out?

The only required form is the I-751, the G-1145 is to be notified electronically that the petition has been received and form G-1450 if paying by credit card.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi, my husband’s green card expires November 19, 2019, we could’ve filed in August but life has been hectic and we are just now preparing our I-751 packet. I have a few questions. 

1. I know I need to file at the AZ address because I live in WA state, but is there a way to know which service center will actually handle our petition? 

2. Is it necessary to file evidence for the time between our wedding and initial interview with USCIS two years ago? I already sent pics and evidence of financial co-mingling for that time period so planned on only sending evidence from the time period of interview to present. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi there,

We submitted our I-751 to Lewisville, TX via FedEx. We live in NYC.

USCIS received it 9/5.

Do you guys have any idea in terms of a timeline? When can I expect a text or, even better, the receipt with extension?

Thanks - any advice is much appreciated.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there! Preparing our paperwork too for submitting in the coming weeks. Question for you though, we're expecting our second baby girl together (also in the coming weeks), think I should hold off and include the birth certificate? Or just go ahead and send in ultrasound pics? 

1 hour ago, Palimpalim said:

Hi there,

USCIS received it 9/5.

Do you guys have any idea in terms of a timeline? When can I expect a text or, even better, the receipt with extension?

The day I got my NOA/Receipt letter in the mail I got a text message confirming receipt.

The extension letter is sent after the NOA I-797 receipt letter.

28 minutes ago, Rachelberry said:

Hi there! Preparing our paperwork too for submitting in the coming weeks. Question for you though, we're expecting our second baby girl together (also in the coming weeks), think I should hold off and include the birth certificate? Or just go ahead and send in ultrasound pics? 

I would hold off a little bit and include the birth certificate and ultrasound pictures for more solid bonafide Marriage evidence.

15 hours ago, Palimpalim said:

Hi there,

USCIS received it 9/5.

I submitted my I-751 to Lewisville too.  It arrived on Wednesday 9/4. On Monday 9/9 I received a text with my case number letting me know that the NOA would be sent by mail. I have USPS Informed Delivery and saw that a letter from USCIS will arrive today - it should be the NOA. It seems that the letter was sent by the processing center to which my case was assigned (Potomac) and not the center in Lewisville though so maybe the timeline varies a little from one service center to the other. 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:29 AM, laci1806 said:

Hi, my husband’s green card expires November 19, 2019, we could’ve filed in August but life has been hectic and we are just now preparing our I-751 packet. I have a few questions. 

1. I know I need to file at the AZ address because I live in WA state, but is there a way to know which service center will actually handle our petition? 

2. Is it necessary to file evidence for the time between our wedding and initial interview with USCIS two years ago? I already sent pics and evidence of financial co-mingling for that time period so planned on only sending evidence from the time period of interview to present. 

No idea regarding your first question. For the second one, I had the same issue. I read that the officer reviewing your case does not necessarily have all the evidence that you submitted with your prior applications so to be on the safe side and limit the risk of receiving a RFE, I resubmitted evidence for the time between the mariage and the first interview. 

6 hours ago, Odry said:

I submitted my I-751 to Lewisville too.  It arrived on Wednesday 9/4. On Monday 9/9 I received a text with my case number letting me know that the NOA would be sent by mail. I have USPS Informed Delivery and saw that a letter from USCIS will arrive today - it should be the NOA. It seems that the letter was sent by the processing center to which my case was assigned (Potomac) and not the center in Lewisville though so maybe the timeline varies a little from one service center to the other. 

Hi folks, here we are again.

USCIS received my app on 9/6

Got their text message this morning. It looks like my app was forwarded to the Nebraska (LIN) center.

Probably a silly question.  I saw a thread on VJ about how technically the form instructions say to put N/A or None for questions that don't apply rather than leaving them blank, so I'm going through and doing that.

For the children question, do you think putting None on the first child question and leaving the rest blank is fine, or do we have to put None for every child question? 

August 20, 2016 ----> May 5, 2021

1,720 days ----> 4 years, 8 months, and 16 days

DONE with our visa journey and USCIS!

K1:

Spoiler

8/20/2016: I-129F packet mailed
10/20/2016: NOA2

1/20/2017: Interview (approved!)

2/20/2017: POE Philadelphia

3/18/2017: Wedding!

Adjustment of Status:

Spoiler

5/11/2017:  I-485, I-131, and I-765 packets mailed to Chicago lockbox

5/18/2017: NOA

5/30/2017:  Biometrics completed (walk-in, East Hartford, CT ASC)

8/2017-9/2017: Three service requests and case request to Congresswoman submitted for I-765

10/7/2017:  EAD/AP combo card received 

12/14/2017: Interview!

12/30/2017: GC received

Removal of Conditions: 

Spoiler

9/16/2019: Packet mailed to Dallas lockbox

9/23/2019: NOA date

10/24/2019: Biometrics completed (East Hartford, CT ASC) 

8/18/2020: Case approved

9/8/2020: GC in hand!

Citizenship:

Spoiler

9/17/2020: N-400 filed online

9/25/2020: Hard copy NOA received

11/12/2020: Biometrics reuse notice on USCIS account

3/19/2021: Email notification that USCIS has taken action on our case

3/31/2021: Interview notice

5/5/2021: Interview in Lawrence, MA (our field office is Hartford, CT)

5/5/2021: Approval and same day oath ceremony due to COVID-19!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 9/9/2019 at 7:54 PM, narakthisud said:

Just mailed over 400 pages of documentation to USCIS earlier today via USPS. Should arrive by Wednesday. :dance:

Well, it looks like USPS "Priority Mail" isn't quite a priority service. It took until today for the package to be delivered to someone in Dallas. Let the wait for NOA1 begin!

K1 visa journey: 107 days from NOA1 to visa in hand

Spoiler

01 Oct 2016    Mailed I-129F packet (27 pages)
12 Oct 2016    NOA1 SMS and e-mail
03 Nov 2016    NOA2 SMS

24 Jan 2017    Interview
27 Jan 2017    Visa in hand
09 Feb 2017    POE Philadelphia, PA

AOS journey: 256 days from NOA1 to GC in hand

Spoiler

06 Apr 2017    Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765 packet (83 pages)

12 Apr 2017    I-485/I-131/I-765 packet delivered

26 May 2017    Biometrics appointment

25 Aug 2017    EAD/AP card approved

07 Dec 2017    AOS interview

18 Dec 2017    Conditional (2 year) GC in hand!

ROC journey: 374 days

Spoiler

09 Sep 2019    Mailed ROC packet via USPS Priority Mail (ETA 11 Sep)

20 Sep 2019    NOA1/18-month extension letter received

23 Jan 2020    Biometrics appointment

17 Sep 2020    Case approved without interview

Citizenship journey

09 Sep 2020      Submitted N-400 online

10 Dec 2020      Received biometrics reuse notice

20 Apr 2021      Received interview notice

25 May 2021      Interview - RFE for marital evidence

26 May 2021      RFE response submitted online

Cumulative number of pages sent to USCIS: 632

I am a nervous wreck.

I sent our I-751 package to the Phoenix Lockbox facility on Friday, 9/6/19 via FedEx to: 

Attn: I-751
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

The package was delivered and signed for on Monday 9/9/19.  As of yesterday afternoon, the cashier's check has not been deposited (I called my bank and verified) and I haven't received any notification via text regarding the acceptance of our package.  I know I might be exaggerating but I am simply used to receiving a text message within 3 days after delivery. Posting on here so that others have a point of comparison/reference. I anticipate that our case will be overseen by the California Service Center. 

I will continue to wait and pray that our package is accepted and that the cashier's check is deposited soon.

Thank you!

36 minutes ago, vochoa8a said:

I am a nervous wreck.

I sent our I-751 package to the Phoenix Lockbox facility on Friday, 9/6/19 via FedEx to: 

Attn: I-751
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

The package was delivered and signed for on Monday 9/9/19.  As of yesterday afternoon, the cashier's check has not been deposited (I called my bank and verified) and I haven't received any notification via text regarding the acceptance of our package.  I know I might be exaggerating but I am simply used to receiving a text message within 3 days after delivery. Posting on here so that others have a point of comparison/reference. I anticipate that our case will be overseen by the California Service Center. 

I will continue to wait and pray that our package is accepted and that the cashier's check is deposited soon.

Thank you!

AND 36 MINUTES LATER, I GET THE TEXT MESSAGE THAT STATES THAT MY APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED AND MY CASE NUMBER. JUST WANTED TO PROVIDE AN UPDATE :)

Thank you!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys,

back to doing Paperwork and this one seems like a 50/50 thing.

I´ve read a bunch of posts and I am preparing the Paperwork right now.

I´ll send you guys the final list once its done. We´re also a little late 67 days left 

K1 VISA

07/14/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

07/21/16....Delivered to Lewisville, TX

07/22/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

07/28/16....NOA1 hard copy

09/01/16....NOA2 Text and Email

09/06/16....NOA2 hard copy

11/15/16....Medical in Munich

11/21/16....Interview in Frankfurt

12/06/16....Visa in hand

01/04/17....Arriving in Chicago

02/10/17....Wedding

AOS

02/11/17....I-485 -EAD and AP sent

02/13/17....Check cashed

02/13/17....NOA1 E-Notification

02/19/17....NOA1 Hard copy

03/06/17....RFIE

03/10/17....RFIE sent back

03/10/17....Biometrics letter

03/20/17....Biometrics appointment

04/28/17....EAD New Card Ordered

05/02/17....EAD Mailed

05/03/17....AP NOA Mail recieved

05/05/17....EAD AP Combo Card in Mail

XX/XX/XX....AOS Interview Sheduled

XX/XX/XX....AOS Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.