Hawksquill

I-751 September 2019 filers (merged)

848 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
7 hours ago, J/G said:

Hello All, 

Filed my I-751 in Sept 2019 (paper based; WAC case number) and my N-400 on September 2020 (Online) based on marriage. Today I received an email notifying me the following: 

Interview Was Scheduled

On April 12, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE*****. 

I'm so excited!! I wish everyone good luck and the best. 

Cheers,

J/G

Congratulations! Did you already get your 10yr card or are you expecting a combo interview?

On 3/9/2021 at 7:45 AM, YeseniaZ said:

Hello, I got my citizen interview scheduled for April 12th but I my second green card hasnt changed to the status of we are ready to schedule on april 2020 which was last year. So I am wondering if I will have any travel when I go for my citizen exam??... I hope somebody can answer it. Thank you in advance.

Hey! How did it go? Hope it went good!

Are there any others out there with an MSC processing number still waiting for an interview? I filed in Sept 2019, did my biometrics in Oct 2019, and have been at "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" since March 2020. 

@charlotteUK I have the same issue, MSC processing number and still waiting for an interview. I have the same timelines like you apart from my status changed in case is ready to be scheduled for an interview since April 2020.

I don't have evidence but my understanding is that based on our local office availability , the interview can be scheduled. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

YSC 1990447XXX.  8/28/19 sent I751, received 9/4/2019.  On line status said case received for the next 17 months. And then the 10 Green Card showed up in the mail.  The long wait is over.  It will be your turn soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ROC interview today

was a lot faster than expected.

he said we were approved and will get a letter in two days. We will get our Green Card in 1-3 weeks. 

No update online. Still says ready to “schedule Interview” 🤷🏼‍♀️

10/3/16 I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

10/5/16 Delivered at Lewisville, TX

10/11/16 NOA1 Received

11/3/16 NOA2 Received

11/8/16 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

11/22/16 NVC Received I-129

12/2/16 Consulate Review

12/15/16 Interview Date

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Filed an I-751 in Sept 2019 (paper based; YSC case number) and an N-400 on December 2020, both based on marriage.

I just checked the I-751 status online and mine was approved yesterday! 19 months after filing

N400

12/02/2020: Filed

02/11/2021: Biometrics appointment waived

Removal of Conditions (ROC):

9/22/2019: ROC window opens

9/24/2019: Packet mailed to Phoenix lockbox

9/26/2019: Packet delivered to Phoenix lockbox

10/02/2019: Check cashed by USCI

10/04/2019: Received NOA by mail

01/21/2020: Biometrics appointment

04/23/2021: Approved!

AOS, EAD and AP applications Sent: 09/06/17

Received: 09/08/17

Email & text Notifications: 09/13/17 (3 one for each application)

Check cashed: 09/13/17

NOA1 I-797C received: 09/18/17 

Biometrics appointment notification: 09/22/17

Biometrics appointment on 10/05/17

RFE sent 10/03/17

RFE received 10/07/17 (Birth certificate needed to be certified)

RFE response sent on 10/12/17 (USCIS acknowledges reception on 10/16/17)

EAD - Request to expedite EAD on 11/13/17

EAD - Letter from USCIS requesting proof of job offer received on 11/20/17 (was sent on 11/14/17)

Interview scheduled for 12/21/17

EAD approved 12/11/17 (notification received 12/15/17)

EAD/AP Combo Card received 12/20/17

GC approved after interview on 12/21/17

Notification of approval received on 12/26/17 (dated 12/21/17)

GC received on 01/02/2018

K1 - I29F sent: 12/20/2016

NOA1: 01/09/2017

RFE sent 04/14/17

RFE reply sent on 04/24/17

NOA2: 05/09/17

Interview Date 07/25/17 - Approved

K1 visa received on 07/31/17

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 4/14/2021 at 8:13 AM, CharlotteUK said:

Are there any others out there with an MSC processing number still waiting for an interview? I filed in Sept 2019, did my biometrics in Oct 2019, and have been at "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" since March 2020. 

We're in the same boat. MSC # and ready for interview since March of 2020. We also applied for naturalization November 2020. Don't know what's taking so long...

Case received 9/18/19.  Had absolutely no movement since then.  Last week on 5/6 I got text and email saying new card ordered, on 5/7 text and email saying form I-751 was approved, and 5/10 card was mailed.  As a side note, I filed for N-400 September of last year and still have no updates on that

Congratulations ElGuapo88! I had an Infopass appointment yesterday in Chicago, and got an i551 stamp that's value for six more months (until November 2021). Hopefully that means they expect I'll have my 10 year green card by then! My case status is still "ready to be scheduled for an interview". 

Just a heads up to anyone booking an Infopass appointment, be prepared that you might have a bit of a wait if you're at a busy office. The soonest I could get an appointment after I called was about three weeks. 

21 hours ago, CharlotteUK said:

Congratulations ElGuapo88! I had an Infopass appointment yesterday in Chicago, and got an i551 stamp that's value for six more months (until November 2021). Hopefully that means they expect I'll have my 10 year green card by then! My case status is still "ready to be scheduled for an interview". 

Just a heads up to anyone booking an Infopass appointment, be prepared that you might have a bit of a wait if you're at a busy office. The soonest I could get an appointment after I called was about three weeks. 

How long has it been on “ready to schedule” ? 

Hi to all👋🏻 I filed my removal of conditional green card last September 2019 and had done my biometrics last January 2020 before the pandemics hit. I haven’t received anything from Potomac USCIS then yesterday I received a letter from them that they transferred my case to USCIS Missouri 😢 it’s been more than a year.. is anyone here has the same status like mine??☹️ Been worried a lot!! My visa already expired..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/15/2021 at 2:13 AM, Miss Ohh! said:

Hi to all👋🏻 I filed my removal of conditional green card last September 2019 and had done my biometrics last January 2020 before the pandemics hit. I haven’t received anything from Potomac USCIS then yesterday I received a letter from them that they transferred my case to USCIS Missouri 😢 it’s been more than a year.. is anyone here has the same status like mine??☹️ Been worried a lot!! My visa already expired..

I am in the exact situation you are in. filed in Sept 2019, biometrics Jan 2020, Transferred to Missouri. I can't even find processing times for the Missouri Service center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.