2,946 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

i know right!! i read it every few days or when i get nervous and worried about the future, gives me the courage back 

But you're almost set..your i360 is approved..you're basically waiting for interview right? Did you receive courtesy letter? Also when was your vawa approved?

Filed: Other Timeline
9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

But you're almost set..your i360 is approved..you're basically waiting for interview right? Did you receive courtesy letter? Also when was your vawa approved?

Oh I wish! 

I just applied in may, 2019... long road to go on. nothing is approved yet, only have my C9 EAD 

2 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Oh I wish! 

I just applied in may, 2019... long road to go on. nothing is approved yet, only have my C9 EAD 

Oh sorry I keep forgetting...so many cases here that I try to keep abreast of..but it's overwhelming! Ok so let that inspirational post you shared be your companion for the time being! Every destination has a journey! We'll all get there..I started mine March 2017..sometimes I feel it's slow and get weary...but perseverance is key! We'll be here to cheer you by the grace of GOD!🙏😊

Filed: Other Timeline
3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh sorry I keep forgetting...so many cases here that I try to keep abreast of..but it's overwhelming! Ok so let that inspirational post you shared be your companion for the time being! Every destination has a journey! We'll all get there..I started mine March 2017..sometimes I feel it's slow and get weary...but perseverance is key! We'll be here to cheer you by the grace of GOD!🙏😊

its ok, i totally understand :)

Only 13 more moths to go (by the grace of god🙏) :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just took my time reading denial notices from past members. From 2006 - 2013 and it’s scary. Because am about to send out my application this week. 

- Have anyone been denied lately ? 

- What would be the reasons for denial ? 

Am pretty new new here and it’s scary. 

My husband divorced me before I could divorce him, will that be a problem because the Citizen divorced first and had anyone here approved been divorced by their spouses who divorced them ? 

1 minute ago, Deserteagle said:

I just took my time reading denial notices from past members. From 2006 - 2013 and it’s scary. Because am about to send out my application this week. 

- Have anyone been denied lately ? 

- What would be the reasons for denial ? 

Am pretty new new here and it’s scary. 

My husband divorced me before I could divorce him, will that be a problem because the Citizen divorced first and had anyone here approved been divorced by their spouses who divorced them ? 

It don't really matter who divorced first! You can apply up to two years after divorce..so get to it now! It would have been more uplifting and positive if you focused on approval stories...the devil's number one tactics is FEAR!!! People are half defeated when they are scared...look on the bright side..see reasons why it would work! So many positive testimonies on here..read them! 😊👍

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It don't really matter who divorced first! You can apply up to two years after divorce..so get to it now! It would have been more uplifting and positive if you focused on approval stories...the devil's number one tactics is FEAR!!! People are half defeated when they are scared...look on the bright side..see reasons why it would work! So many positive testimonies on here..read them! 😊👍

Yes my dear. You’re right about the devil on that. Cause, it all filled me with fear . But, many successful stories have uplifted us. 

This is like starting my life all over again after 3 years of marriage and a pending I-485 

Just now, Deserteagle said:

Yes my dear. You’re right about the devil on that. Cause, it all filled me with fear . But, many successful stories have uplifted us. 

This is like starting my life all over again after 3 years of marriage and a pending I-485 

When you go for the i485 interview alone, ask them to hold it..hopefully you would have filed your i360..show them the receipt! Stay away from dark energy...anything that drains you..makes you sad! Life is beautiful..we should all live it to the fullest! Do you plan on using a lawyer? If yes then get you a reputable one! Some of them are clowns!😌😀👍

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

When you go for the i485 interview alone, ask them to hold it..hopefully you would have filed your i360..show them the receipt! Stay away from dark energy...anything that drains you..makes you sad! Life is beautiful..we should all live it to the fullest! Do you plan on using a lawyer? If yes then get you a reputable one! Some of them are clowns!😌😀👍

I might get called for a second interview called stoke . Don’t know yet. No word from USCIS and I’ve not called them . I have a lawyer but don’t plan on using him because like you said they are clowns . Thus, am filing the vawa on my own . 

1 minute ago, Deserteagle said:

I might get called for a second interview called stoke . Don’t know yet. No word from USCIS and I’ve not called them . I have a lawyer but don’t plan on using him because like you said they are clowns . Thus, am filing the vawa on my own . 

Ok great!👍 best put in the i360 before your interview is scheduled..

Timeline
Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ok great!👍 best put in the i360 before your interview is scheduled..

I’ll do that this week and you can help me see if I have everything when I outline them here. 

You’re a kind person and I appreciate you . 

3 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

I’ll do that this week and you can help me see if I have everything when I outline them here. 

You’re a kind person and I appreciate you . 

Ok no worries😊👍 we also have amazing folks here very knowledgeable and willing to help as well!😀 to top it all we have a God-sent attorney who helps us set the record straight...legally! Sandranj! Hopefully she'll stumble upon your post and be of help!👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got my I797 Noa’s receipt for my I485 while reading I saw that my PD was not the one from my I130 instead was the date I filed my I360 application as self petitioner; I saw the I485 was granted under COA:IB6 which according to what I read  “IB6” in particular is for the spouse of a US citizen who self-petitioned under VAWA and who obtained permanent residency by doing Adjustment of Status in the US. An abused spouse of a US citizen can apply for naturalization 3 years after they become a permanent resident. Always learning something new and sharing 😊

i want to say Thank You to All for your support and if anybody ever needs my help please never hesitate to reach out.  God Bless You All and Patience is Key for this long painful process 🇺🇸💫

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

It is a faint blue color. It should have been your first prima facie approval letter. What does that letter say?

My prima facie letter says that the case is as such approve able and that the notice is valid for 1 year 

thereafter after 1 year I again received the letter stating that the second prima facie is for 6 months 

but no blue letter etc 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.