skipperdee

K1 Filers - July / August NOA2 - Montreal

523 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, klgck said:

You use the MTL # on the CEAC website. 

Sorry Forget to mention , Application # in DS-160 Form ...... in DS-160 what should be entered in application# box, WAC# or MTL# ?

Timeline
6 hours ago, CON said:

Did you get a notice about the Embassy moving on the 7th?  I'm just making sure our appointment on the 6th is not affected.

Our interviews will be okay!

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 9.28.37 AM.png

Timeline
4 hours ago, Oscean said:

my Question was, What number we should enter in DS-160 where they ask to put APPLICATION #, ? IT should be MTL# or WAC#??

DS160 says "Application Receipt/Petition Number"  so we used the WAC number as shown on the NOA.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Kim & Christopher said:

Our interviews will be okay!

OMG... Thanks for posting the notice,  did you receive that?  I just found out from a post here in VJ.  And their notice did not mention anything about Nov 6th, that was too close for comfort!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, CON said:

OMG... Thanks for posting the notice,  did you receive that?  I just found out from a post here in VJ.  And their notice did not mention anything about Nov 6th, that was too close for comfort!

I just went to their website and found that. they would have sent a notice if it affected us.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Kim & Christopher said:

I just went to their website and found that. they would have sent a notice if it affected us.

You are so smart... I didn't think to look on their website. 

We did check our appointment to see if it got cancelled, it looked okay.

GOD IS GREAT!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CON said:

You are so smart... I didn't think to look on their website. 

We did check our appointment to see if it got cancelled, it looked okay.

GOD IS GREAT!

We also did not receive a notice! Seems like our appointments will be fine, but I agree, way too close for comfort!  Thanks for double checking, glad we're all in the same boat. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Oh_Canada said:

Phew! Thank you! So would we still go to the 1155 rue St. Alexandre address, on the 6th correct? Thanks

Yup the address is still the same!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys! NOA2 was August 12! :)

As of an hour ago, there were appointment slots available for December 18 if you guys are still looking!

Will any of you have an interview date after your original I-129F validity?

Edited by Jared&Roxy
Add question

K1 (Canada to USA)

NOA1: 05/09/19

NOA2: 08/12/19

P3: 09/26/19

P4: 11/04/19

Medical: 12/19/19

Interview: 01/15/20

K1 in possession: 02/05/20

• First K1 issued: 01/17/20
  • First K1 sent back due to typo: 01/28/20
  • Final K1 issued: 02/03/20
  • Final K1 in possession: 02/05/20

Entered USA: 02/29/20

Married: 04/18/20

AOS Filed: 09/28/20

AOS NOA: 10/08/20

Biometrics: 07/14/21

AOS Interview: 08/30/21

AOS Approval: 09/03/21

GC Received: 09/11/21

ROC Filed: 06/23/23

ROC NOA: 06/30/23

Timeline
On 11/3/2019 at 2:09 PM, ScooterJones said:

Just an FYI to anyone curious about visa shipping. We paid for premium shipping and received the visa the very next day in Toronto. We were still in Montreal and they let the beneficiary's mom accept it without any ID. 😳 I feel like we got extremely lucky at every point throughout this process. 

@ScooterJones congrats on the approval. which courier did they use for premium shipping? $21 for each passport or one price for one family (two passports for my case)? been thinking about this since they will be closed on the 6th at 3pm and re-opening on the 13th. hope the delay wont be too long.

been checking my documents again and again. LOL travelling to montreal tomorrow for the interview on the 6th.

see you there folks!

Timeline
18 hours ago, wingman23 said:

@ScooterJones congrats on the approval. which courier did they use for premium shipping? $21 for each passport or one price for one family (two passports for my case)? been thinking about this since they will be closed on the 6th at 3pm and re-opening on the 13th. hope the delay wont be too long.

been checking my documents again and again. LOL travelling to montreal tomorrow for the interview on the 6th.

see you there folks!

Good luck!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.