Obada.elamin

No response from Usics on my evidence

26 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

I called uscis on  12th of July and they requested supporting documents,  i sent it to them on the 21th of July , no response from them that they have received my supporting documents 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Obada.elamin said:

I called uscis on  12th of July and they requested supporting documents,  i sent it to them on the 21th of July , no response from them that they have received my supporting documents 

Asking for expedite **

Timeline
Just now, Georgia16 said:

If you sent it The 21st it was Sunday most likely did not even get picked up by the post people before yesterday maybe delivered today or tomorrow.

Patience.

It was sent by email 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Georgia16 said:

So?

They don't look at stuff on Sundays. So lets say they got it yesterday. It's not even been a day!

Uhhh , thank you 

24 minutes ago, Obada.elamin said:

It was sent by email 

(1) I guarantee you that no-one is paid to sit checking email on Sundays (2) whoever is checking on Monday probably has hundreds of other emails too (3) if you are presently actually in Sudan, remember there is a time difference and what is end of day for you is not end of day here.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline
29 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

(1) I guarantee you that no-one is paid to sit checking email on Sundays (2) whoever is checking on Monday probably has hundreds of other emails too (3) if you are presently actually in Sudan, remember there is a time difference and what is end of day for you is not end of day here.

I just wanted to know if there is a timeframe for responding 

41 minutes ago, Obada.elamin said:

I just wanted to know if there is a timeframe for responding 

if there is officially, it's likely to be 30 days or longer. I have never seen anything to do with US immigration, enquiries or anything else, shorter than 30 days. It's often 60 days. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

if there is officially, it's likely to be 30 days or longer. I have never seen anything to do with US immigration, enquiries or anything else, shorter than 30 days. It's often 60 days. 

When i requested the expedite on phone they sent me an email 4 days later requesting support documents 

34 minutes ago, Obada.elamin said:

When i requested the expedite on phone they sent me an email 4 days later requesting support documents 

Wonderful that they responded so fast to an expedite request. You asked a question about "a timeframe for responding", making it sound like yo were looking for an official timeframe, which is a different thing entirely. I'll give you $100 if you can find anything on a USCIS site that says officially they will respond to an email in 4 days.  If they took 4 days to respond to an expedite request by phone, it's not so surprising that they didn't respond the day after Sunday to an email likely some way down an inbox of hundreds of them. Anyway if you want you can call them again to check that they got the email. 

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline
2 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Wonderful that they responded so fast to an expedite request. You asked a question about "a timeframe for responding", making it sound like yo were looking for an official timeframe, which is a different thing entirely. I'll give you $100 if you can find anything on a USCIS site that says officially they will respond to an email in 4 days.  If they took 4 days to respond to an expedite request by phone, it's not so surprising that they didn't respond the day after Sunday to an email likely some way down an inbox of hundreds of them. Anyway if you want you can call them again to check that they got the email. 

Im sorry if there is misunderstanding,  but what i meant that they told me they i will here in 5 days when i called them , im asking if any had experienced this situation 

28 minutes ago, Obada.elamin said:

Im sorry if there is misunderstanding,  but what i meant that they told me they i will here in 5 days when i called them , im asking if any had experienced this situation 

Did the 5 days refer to after the phone call? Did they tell you when they would respond to your email? You started this thread because you had not had a response to an email after one day. Did they tell you you would get an immediate response to an email? Or did they not tell you anything at all about that?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Did the 5 days refer to after the phone call? Did they tell you when they would respond to your email? You started this thread because you had not had a response to an email after one day. Did they tell you you would get an immediate response to an email? Or did they not tell you anything at all about that?

They didn't tell what will happen next 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.