Obada.elamin

No response from Usics on my evidence

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Took them 20 days to respond to my expedite request just to ask me to send them evidence, If you were able to send evidence in only 4 days, consider yourself lucky so far. Total time was about 30 days from request to notice in mail it was approved.

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Loren Y said:

Took them 20 days to respond to my expedite request just to ask me to send them evidence, If you were able to send evidence in only 4 days, consider yourself lucky so far. Total time was about 30 days from request to notice in mail it was approved.

Thank you very much for the information 

There is no official timeline. They get to them as quickly as they can. Generally, I've noticed an approval tends to be quicker than a refusal, but this does not guarantee anything. I've seen approvals in a few days and denials that took months.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

11 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

I called uscis on  12th of July and they requested supporting documents,  i sent it to them on the 21th of July , no response from them that they have received my supporting documents 

How may I ask the reason for expedite? 

They will take approximately 14 days to send an email reply. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

I called uscis on  12th of July and they requested supporting documents,  i sent it to them on the 21th of July , no response from them that they have received my supporting documents 

They responded in 4 days to my request to expedite. They said it could be up to 5 business days. We sent in everything Friday. Realized we did not sign it and resent it Monday. We have not heard anything and  there was no timeframe given. We faxed in our info. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Cheschirecat said:

They responded in 4 days to my request to expedite. They said it could be up to 5 business days. We sent in everything Friday. Realized we did not sign it and resent it Monday. We have not heard anything and  there was no timeframe given. We faxed in our info. 

I didn't sign my cover letter,  and they said only one email will be accepted 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

I didn't sign my cover letter,  and they said only one email will be accepted 

I saw where people sent in their stuff multiple times. I did not have an email option. Just fax 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Cheschirecat said:

I saw where people sent in their stuff multiple times. I did not have an email option. Just fax 

Was your case history changed in uscis website?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

Was your case history changed in uscis website?

Nope. It has never changed since date of receipt 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

No even like this?

SmartSelect_20190724-191742_Chrome.jpg

Nope, my hubby said he saw where someone got a reply in 4 days. It hasn’t been 4 days yet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.