Sarge2155

Interview Review (Good Information)

56 posts in this topic

Well it's official fiancee has her visa on hand and not a moment to soon as the visa expires September 27th. CEAC status changed to show ISSUED on August 20th visa on hand August 24th!!!!!! Booking her flight for August 29th!!!!!   %*&^ what a rush it's been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

6 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Well it's official fiancee has her visa on hand and not a moment to soon as the visa expires September 27th. CEAC status changed to show ISSUED on August 20th visa on hand August 24th!!!!!! Booking her flight for August 29th!!!!!   %*&^ what a rush it's been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

ChickBoy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

Congrats buddy! I’m soooo happy for you my friend! Wahoooooo:dance:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Congrats!

CFO-GCP seminar already handled?    ..   Just need the sticker

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Congrats!

CFO-GCP seminar already handled?    ..   Just need the sticker

Yes she attended that awhile back to get it out of the way all she needs to do is go back show her certificate and they stamp her!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Yes she attended that awhile back to get it out of the way all she needs to do is go back show her certificate and they stamp her!

Excellent!       Just trying to cover the bases .. no unnecessary hiccups.

Safe Travels to your Fiancee.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Yeah that’s our plan as well! She scheduled hers a few weeks ago and will be attending it in a couple weeks. That’s just one more thing we don’t have to do before we leave to fly back here. Just run back by and get her stamp or sticker (whatever it is lol) and off we go!

Edited by morry & ren

47 minutes ago, morry & ren said:

Yeah that’s our plan as well! She scheduled hers a few weeks ago and will be attending it in a couple weeks. That’s just one more thing we don’t have to do before we leave to fly back here. Just run back by and get her stamp or sticker (whatever it is lol) and off we go!

Yes that's a very good thing to do!

Citizenship Complete!

Congrats Sarge! You are a model of perseverance. 🏆

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2019 at 8:07 PM, bigred6ft4 said:

Thanks for the read I am going trough some of that hell myself filed my second i-129f back in April just got approved now awaiting on the interview and getting paperwork ready its been 2.8 years since we meet and I have been to see her 4 times almost home god willing wew

How are things going?

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline

Thanks for asking Sarge

Well she went for the medical and they saw a blot on her chest ex-ray so she had to do the ####### test 8 more weeks and so far no call she goes back Nov 7th for the results (witch I believe are fine) and we are scheduled for the interview on Nov 11 so if all goes well I am trying to get her home by Thanksgiving if no more issues wew long journey but she is worth it 🙂

Timeline
17 minutes ago, bigred6ft4 said:

Thanks for asking Sarge

Well she went for the medical and they saw a blot on her chest ex-ray so she had to do the ####### test 8 more weeks and so far no call she goes back Nov 7th for the results (witch I believe are fine) and we are scheduled for the interview on Nov 11 so if all goes well I am trying to get her home by Thanksgiving if no more issues wew long journey but she is worth it 🙂

Yes it is getting really close to the finish, no call back now would be a blessing.

Is CFO-GCP completed?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

36 minutes ago, bigred6ft4 said:

Thanks for asking Sarge

What week is this? If you get through 6 weeks you are usually good to go, but no call as of yet is good news. Don't you just hate the suspense of waiting on that call? I know I did as it was the hardest 8 weeks of my life. You are just about home free now though. Is she scheduled for her vaccines on Nov. 7th too? Keep us posted and you are almost home free now!!!!

Be sure she brings several copies of her birth certificates with her when she arrives also any regular medications she is taking bring at least a 60 days supply as it sometimes takes awhile for you to add her to your insurance and to get into see the doctor

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline

its like the 9th week so we should be good thanks will keep you posted she goes back to get the results and vaccines on the 7th then we already set up interview on the 11th so hopefully we are all set

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello All FYI got approved and visa is ready for pick up Yayyyy she will be here by thanksgiving day thanks frank for the help and all who commented

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.