Sarge2155

Interview Review (Good Information)

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the read I am going trough some of that hell myself filed my second i-129f back in April just got approved now awaiting on the interview and getting paperwork ready its been 2.8 years since we meet and I have been to see her 4 times almost home god willing wew

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, bigred6ft4 said:

Thanks for the read I am going through some of that hell myself filed my second i-129f back in April just got approved now awaiting on the interview and getting paperwork ready its been 2.8 years since we meet and I have been to see her 4 times almost home god willing wew

Here is a guide for the K-1 at USEM, process is the same for the K-2 (except for a couple age related documents)  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

I asked about the child of the EX in your other posting , but I will ask again here.   Was the EX listed on the birth certificate as the father?   Hopefully not.   This may cause a hiccup during the visa process at the embassy if he is listed and the embassy knows he is a USC, they get funny with the CRBA stuff.   

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
4 hours ago, bigred6ft4 said:

yes he is on birth cit but there was a divorce done here in the us and that was all covered

So he gave up any custodial rights in the divorce ?    Cool ~      Hope that satisfies the embassy in regards to CRBA 

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
43 minutes ago, bigred6ft4 said:

Either way it should not matter seeing as his daughter is 24 or 25 now

Oh ... :lol:    I was thinking a child  ... for sure doesn't matter at all.   

The daughter is not being petitioned ..   

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

hay hank I deleted the other conversation

but did not understand what you were saying.

I filed the i-129f and was sent a approval letter then I called nvc twice and got the case number and the invoice ID so now do I just Waite for the letter from NVC?

we did fill out the ds-160 form already and got the confirmation page printed out

Timeline
49 minutes ago, bigred6ft4 said:

hay hank I deleted the other conversation

but did not understand what you were saying.

I filed the i-129f and was sent a approval letter then I called nvc twice and got the case number and the invoice ID so now do I just Waite for the letter from NVC?

we did fill out the ds-160 form already and got the confirmation page printed out

Start a new conversation  if you like.

Nope .. no reason to wait for anything from NVC .. they are done with you.  Kicked your butt to the curb .. ;)  

Did you keep the websites that I gave you?

What I was saying is for you to check CEAC status .. gave you the link, plus it is on  here   https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html   << from that page you can get to everything you need to complete the visa process.

If CEAC is showing READY status then you are ready to complete EVERYTHING!  :thumbs:      You are burning daylight  ... 

Pay the visa fee   

Schedule the interview           <  Info for all of this is on the website

Complete the medical

and don't forget CFO-GCP

Oh and don't forget to email your fiancee a copy of the NVC letter

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

thanks and no i did not

but I have been reading all the info on all the sights and I was under the impression I had to Waite for the NVC to send the packet to Malina and then my future wife will get a letter in the mail telling her what to do next so if you don't mind please just give me a step by step what i should do now. the case of beer is waiting on you 🙂

like i said as of now

I sent the my fiancee the i-129 copy.

also sent her the form i-134  with all supporting documents

we just got online together and filled out the ds-160

and got the confirmation page printed out.

when I do a visa check it says at NVC.

so now should we pay the fee and schedule a medical even though the manila  still has not got the paperwork from NVC?

sorry for being a pain

Timeline
1 hour ago, bigred6ft4 said:

thanks and no i did not

but I have been reading all the info on all the sights and I was under the impression I had to Waite for the NVC to send the packet to Malina and then my future wife will get a letter in the mail telling her what to do next so if you don't mind please just give me a step by step what i should do now. the case of beer is waiting on you 🙂

like i said as of now

I sent the my fiancee the i-129 copy.

also sent her the form i-134  with all supporting documents

we just got online together and filled out the ds-160

and got the confirmation page printed out.

when I do a visa check it says at NVC.

so now should we pay the fee and schedule a medical even though the manila  still has not got the paperwork from NVC?

sorry for being a pain

You do have to wait for you case file to be at the embassy .. thus the reason for check CEAC for READY status  < that means your case file is at the embassy.

If you want to read the letter I have a link to it on the website I gave you, but you do not need to wait .. many never get the letter.      You can wait .. if you want ..  or your can get 'er done.

Forget about NVC .. As I told you earlier that letter you got from NVC is not for K-1 visa.    You are not going to get anything from NVC.

Follow the guide on the website I gave you and soon your fiancee will be done with the visa process.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

@Sarge2155, How is your process coming along, bro?

Spoiler

K1

I-129F Sent: 3/1/19

CSC Received: 3/7/19

NOA1: 3/12/19

NOA2: 5/30/19 (No RFE

NVC Received: 6/21/19

Case Number Assigned: 6/22/19

NVC Left: 7/9/19

Consulate Received: 7/11/19

Interview: 8/15/19

POE 8/31/19

MARRIED! (L) 11/1/19

AOS Sent: 2/18/20

AOS Delivered: 2/20/20

Text Notifications of AOS Received: 2/27/20

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: 3/2/20

Biometrics Notice: 3/5/20

Biometrics Appointment: 3/19/20 (Rescheduled due to Covid-19 to 3/31/20. Rescheduled again for 9/1/20)

EAD Approval 7/27/20

AP Approval 7/27/20

1 hour ago, TandClaudia said:

@Sarge2155, How is your process coming along, bro?

CEAC status just changed from AP Immigrant to AP non Immigrant  so it won't  be long now. We should have the Visa in the next few days. I liked your write up good job and congratulations.

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

CEAC status just changed from AP Immigrant to AP non Immigrant  so it won't  be long now. We should have the Visa in the next few days. I liked your write up good job and congratulations.

Thank you and congratulations to you too!  I hope that she is able to travel soon.

Spoiler

K1

I-129F Sent: 3/1/19

CSC Received: 3/7/19

NOA1: 3/12/19

NOA2: 5/30/19 (No RFE

NVC Received: 6/21/19

Case Number Assigned: 6/22/19

NVC Left: 7/9/19

Consulate Received: 7/11/19

Interview: 8/15/19

POE 8/31/19

MARRIED! (L) 11/1/19

AOS Sent: 2/18/20

AOS Delivered: 2/20/20

Text Notifications of AOS Received: 2/27/20

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: 3/2/20

Biometrics Notice: 3/5/20

Biometrics Appointment: 3/19/20 (Rescheduled due to Covid-19 to 3/31/20. Rescheduled again for 9/1/20)

EAD Approval 7/27/20

AP Approval 7/27/20

On 8/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, Sarge2155 said:

We are all pulling for you here, Sarge...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.