dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

This is what I found on VJ under F2A section...a green card application processed faster and got interview faster then US citizen...totally furious of this ...😡nothing against The 1 Who got lucky but NVC..give us a break...enough..

2019-07-19 13-08.pdf 64.18 kB · 3 downloads

What NVC told me is that they schedule by DQ /CC date as the case may be.  This is regardless of visa category.   This person's case was completed on 4/17/2019.   Unless you have a case complete ahead of this date, then I'd say this is normal processing.   I looked at the other dates and the petition approval process & nvc process to CC is normal.  Our case CC is 4/29.. Still waiting.  At least there is a glimmer of hope from this morning's IL for @NPYC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

This is what I found on VJ under F2A section...a green card application processed faster and got interview faster then US citizen...totally furious of this ...😡nothing against The 1 Who got lucky but NVC..give us a break...enough..

2019-07-19 13-08.pdf 64.18 kB · 19 downloads

Don’t take this as F2A.... people often do not file under the right category. It is most probably ir1. No F2A has got an IL for any applicant in 2017.... so 2018 is out of the question.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, rockvil said:

What NVC told me is that they schedule by DQ /CC date as the case may be.  This is regardless of visa category.   This person's case was completed on 4/17/2019.   Unless you have a case complete ahead of this date, then I'd say this is normal processing.   I looked at the other dates and the petition approval process & nvc process to CC is normal.  Our case CC is 4/29.. Still waiting.  At least there is a glimmer of hope from this morning's IL for @NPYC

I am DQ 8 apr 19 and i know people dq in dec 16/ jan/feb/mar 17 who have not got IL. So I don’t think this is the case. Cr1\ir1 are getting il regularly 

20 minutes ago, ameshalex said:

I am DQ 8 apr 19 and i know people dq in dec 16/ jan/feb/mar 17 who have not got IL. So I don’t think this is the case. Cr1\ir1 are getting il regularly 

For FB cases, what you also need to take into account in addition to DQ and priority date being current, the yearly (fiscal) number and per-country limitation must not have exceeded thresholds.   I don't know if that is the case for you and others but that could be the reason.  

29 minutes ago, ameshalex said:

Don’t take this as F2A.... people often do not file under the right category. It is most probably ir1. No F2A has got an IL for any applicant in 2017.... so 2018 is out of the question.

I think you are right.  This could be wrongly filed in the timeline.

7 hours ago, Mrs. RiRi G said:

Hi all, had my interview today and we were APPROVED😀! Thank you all VJ'ers for allthe help and good luck all.

AWESOME!!!!! 

On 7/18/2019 at 2:16 AM, PrincessCRV said:

So happy to hear this! Congratulations! That is great news!!

thank you so much!

On 7/18/2019 at 7:09 AM, MichaelC said:

I got my interview email today :)

CC June 20th

Interview in Abu Dhabi on August 25th

Congratulations!!

19 hours ago, Maxino20 said:

Good morning everyone Got my IL for 08-17-2019 for Dakar Embassy, my case was expedited and all months of July and August were already booked the earliest one was September 17 Good luck everyone 

congrats!!

11 hours ago, Mrs. RiRi G said:

Hi all, had my interview today and we were APPROVED😀! Thank you all VJ'ers for allthe help and good luck all.

That is great news!!! HUGE Congratulations!!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mrs. RiRi G said:

So happy for you!! That is exciting news! Congratulations and best of luck to you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.