Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, IKD said:

Guys... 

My friend's friend  got IL from Mumbai embassy 4 days ago

Initially She has f2a category.. 

And after it converted in to ir1 as her husband become citizen.. 

She got august date 

Do you know her PD and CC?

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Timeline
21 hours ago, JJ & JT said:

Nothing here yet either. But not giving up on August dates. It ain’t over till it’s over! 

@DDP&JDP

@Parcaran

@The Rock ll

@JJ & JT

Worried that NVC is not honoring the 60 day time limit. Will we see some movement in September or nothing until Oct 1st?

Timeline
Just now, ram_shan said:

@DDP&JDP

@Parcaran

@The Rock ll

@JJ & JT

Worried that NVC is not honoring the 60 day time limit. Will we see some movement in September or nothing until Oct 1st?

they quote up to 90 days for me

please PM me for link!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

they quote up to 90 days for me

Performed the weekly ritual of calling them today. Same reply, no time limit, the appointments are handled by the system automatically and they do not have access to the waitlist.

Timeline
51 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

Its just so frustrating and confusing! I dont know what else to do but wait. Hopefully we hear something soon. Its very unlikely that noone from this form has had movement for the past few months. 

Unless they have paused all current categories and prioritized FB we should have seen some from the forum getting IL

37 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Unless they have paused all current categories and prioritized FB we should have seen some from the forum getting IL

exactly i mean someone should have received something. i mean its not over till its over, so hopefully we will hear something soon. But if they are the FB category remains current and they will prioritize them through September. Then its a possibility we wont hear anything until sept for oct dates. 

5 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

exactly i mean someone should have received something. i mean its not over till its over, so hopefully we will hear something soon. But if they are the FB category remains current and they will prioritize them through September. Then its a possibility we wont hear anything until sept for oct dates. 

What a privilege US citizen get...Wait Wait Wait...they should let New Delhi handle current FB and keep rolling Cr/Ir at Mumbai...I have told me Wife that don’t anticipate to hear anything untill late October to November and she’s super pissed and want me to come stay in India untill I get IL..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

What a privilege US citizen get...Wait Wait Wait...they should let New Delhi handle current FB and keep rolling Cr/Ir at Mumbai...I have told me Wife that don’t anticipate to hear anything untill late October to November and she’s super pissed and want me to come stay in India untill I get IL..

I've been checking flights myself. I'd rather ride out and go into AP than spend more time waiting for an indeterminate date. I've done that now for almost a year. Our lives have been suspended for too long.

If they have any consistency it's NVC stopping contact in the middle of the month so by this week they'll be done with interview schedules for August.

please PM me for link!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.