Ezero2k

I-751 July 2019 Filers

2,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Just recevied a response from my Service Request: 
"Your application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a time frame for when we will complete the review of your application"

At least the agency budget is enough to keep the automatic response servers running

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi guys, quick question.

My case was approved 13 days ago, and the status changed to "case approved" and that's it. I received congratulations letter but no green card yet and the status didn't change to green card is being produced or anything like that. Is this normal??

1 hour ago, Tunisian_tunisia said:

Hi guys, quick question.

My case was approved 13 days ago, and the status changed to "case approved" and that's it. I received congratulations letter but no green card yet and the status didn't change to green card is being produced or anything like that. Is this normal??

We got a card was mailed update, the card arrived 4 days after that (business days)

good luck

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

We got a card was mailed update, the card arrived 4 days after that (business days)

good luck

How between "case approved" and "card mailed"? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, aleac said:

Just recevied a response from my Service Request: 
"Your application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a time frame for when we will complete the review of your application"

At least the agency budget is enough to keep the automatic response servers running

I received the same email today. mine is YSC center and they haven't approved anyone in few months

Still no news guys...anyone who also wasn’t approved yet and with naturalization window opening in the next weeks- are you going to apply for N400 or wait? Don’t know that to do...don’t want f...ing ( sorry) combo interview or delay this process more...

1 minute ago, Phoenix777 said:

Still no news guys...anyone who also wasn’t approved yet and with naturalization window opening in the next weeks- are you going to apply for N400 or wait? Don’t know that to do...don’t want f...ing ( sorry) combo interview or delay this process more...

My window opened a week ago.. but I'll wait.  I don't want to complicate the things more than they already are 😖😖😖

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Phoenix777 said:

My window opens on 27th, I think I will apply for N400, just to get away from YSC 

3 minutes ago, Tunisian_tunisia said:

It's been 2 weeks now 😕 should i call or submit an inquiry?

It looks like the officer had approved your case, but forget to submit your case for card card production. Order Card production supposed to be the first update. What is your current status? still struck with case was approve?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

It looks like the officer had approved your case, but forget to submit your case for card card production. Order Card production supposed to be the first update. What is your current status? still struck with case was approve?

I got we ordered your car as a first update and then case approved as a second update

Screenshot_20200624-064442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-064506_Chrome.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tunisian_tunisia said:

I got we ordered your car as a first update and then case approved as a second update

Screenshot_20200624-064442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-064506_Chrome.jpg

Also do i have to wait for my GC to show up or can i apply for naturalization with my approval letter and my old GC? My window opens on the 30th of this month

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.