Ezero2k

I-751 July 2019 Filers

2,061 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sofiya said:

Guys, have you ever heard new news about Trump is sighing  new temporary immigration law?!!! Will it affect us, too?!!!

It might affect us, I heard this temp law is about to stop issuing citizenship and green card. I hope I am wrong. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mdn99 said:

It might affect us, I heard this temp law is about to stop issuing citizenship and green card. I hope I am wrong. 

This is to halt new green cards you dont have a new green card you already have one. If trump suspends issuing new green card this will boost our process. More workforce to process existing cases.

Edited by Ezero2k

Have any other July filers NOT received/done biometrics yet or is it just me? I received the 18th Month extension but no progress since then.

My case went to LIN, and is still "within processing time" according to USCIS. 

Case can be tracked on the new site, but not the old. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ezero2k said:

This is to halt new green cards you dont have a new green card you already have one. If trump suspends issuing new green card this will boost our process. More workforce to process existing cases.

I don't think this will become a law anytime soon, I hope we get to file N400 before it becomes the law, then we are good because I think as long as you have filed your application, it will be processed

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

We submitted late July 2019 and had biometrics Nov 26

Submitted early July, Biometrics early February, YSC center 

7 minutes ago, NMLCGL said:

Have any other July filers NOT received/done biometrics yet or is it just me? I received the 18th Month extension but no progress since then.

My case went to LIN, and is still "within processing time" according to USCIS. 

Case can be tracked on the new site, but not the old. 

It’s me, Texas Service Center, filed in the end of July 2019. And nothing just extension letter. 

did you have  any others biometrics for different reasons than USCIC during the year before applying? Maybe for Global Entry, TSA pre, Amy kind of professional background check? I did. And I heard if a person had one, they see that his fingerprints in the system...but don’t know how true it is...

Interesting - I have changed jobs twice since getting married and have had to complete a background check for each one, so maybe thats it. 

I've also been in the USA for a long time (since 2010) - I was originally here on an L1-A visa before getting married and adjusting, so I wonder if that makes things a bit different.

Who knows basically! Fingers crossed for all of us, especially in these strange times.

LIN  

I submitted July 5th 2019 and had biometrics Nov 29 @NMLCGL 

Came here on a K1 2016

• NOA1 Received 15th March 2016

• RFE (via app) 30th June 201

• RFE Received 5th July 2016

• RFE sent back 11th July 2016

• RFE Received 13th July 2016

• NOA2 (via website) Approved 19th July 2016 :dance: (4 months 4 Days)

• N0A2 Hard-copy by Post 23 July 2016

• NVC Case number received 02 Aug 2016

• Left NVC 03 Aug 2016

• Letter from Embassy UK (received my case) 19th Aug 2016

• Police report received 19th Aug 2016

• Medical 30 Aug 2016

• Interview 14 Sep 2016 APPROVED

• Case changed to AP 15 Sep 2016

• Enter USA Chicago IL 17th October 2016

• WEDDING 10th December 2016

• TRYING TO WORK OUT AOS NOW 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

It’s me, Texas Service Center, filed in the end of July 2019. And nothing just extension letter. 

did you have  any others biometrics for different reasons than USCIC during the year before applying? Maybe for Global Entry, TSA pre, Amy kind of professional background check? I did. And I heard if a person had one, they see that his fingerprints in the system...but don’t know how true it is...

did you call them? make sure your file is not lost but progressively moving

Timeline

This is what I read from Washington Post column 

"For Trump’s executive order to have the kind of sweeping impact he appears to seek, it would have to direct the State Department and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to immediately stop issuing immigration visas and green cards. That would potentially leave the fiancees, children and other close relatives of U.S. citizens and residents unable to reach the United States or legally remain here, and it’s unclear whether some of those categories could be exempted from the order."

what does it mean ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
10 minutes ago, arman597 said:

This is what I read from Washington Post column 

"For Trump’s executive order to have the kind of sweeping impact he appears to seek, it would have to direct the State Department and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to immediately stop issuing immigration visas and green cards. That would potentially leave the fiancees, children and other close relatives of U.S. citizens and residents unable to reach the United States or legally remain here, and it’s unclear whether some of those categories could be exempted from the order."

what does it mean ?

Wait until it official. If Trump crazy enough to stop issue GC for anyone doing AOS in US, I'm pretty sure there will be thousand people gather in front of White House and asked him to step down. This executive order possible just stop embassy oversea issue immigration visa in an amount of time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
8 minutes ago, H&T said:

Wait until it official. If Trump crazy enough to stop issue GC for anyone doing AOS in US, I'm pretty sure there will be thousand people gather in front of White House and asked him to step down. This executive order possible just stop embassy oversea issue immigration visa in an amount of time.

Again. Its for new green card issue. This will not affect current green card holders.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline
7 hours ago, NMLCGL said:

Interesting - I have changed jobs twice since getting married and have had to complete a background check for each one, so maybe thats it. 

I've also been in the USA for a long time (since 2010) - I was originally here on an L1-A visa before getting married and adjusting, so I wonder if that makes things a bit different.

Who knows basically! Fingers crossed for all of us, especially in these strange times.

I have been in the USA since 6/11/2001. Filed September, biometrics January and nothing since.

9/4/2019 - Packet was sent
9/6/2019 - Packet was received by USCIS in Phoenix, Arizona
9/11/2019 - Personal Check was deposited/cashed by USCIS
9/11/2019 - Received text message with my LIN case #
9/14/2019 - Received Receipt and Extension
1/10/2020 (Day 126) - Received Biometrics Letter
1/23/2020 (Day 139) - Biometrics Completed

2/8/2020  - Separated from Husband

8/11/2020 - Divorce was Finalized

9/10/2020 - New Card is Being Produced

9/14/2020 - New Card was Mailed

9/15/2020 - Post Office Picked Up the Card

9/16/2020 - Card Delivered

8/21/2022 - N-400 Form was Submitted and Case is Being Actively Reviewed

10/21/2022 - Interview scheduled

12/1/2022 - Interview and approved

12/1/2022 - Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled (30-45 days)

Timeline
1 hour ago, H&T said:

What about N400? Are you going to file that once your window opens ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.