EnglishLove

Case update!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So my interview was on the 13th of June and was placed in AP because my fiances medical results where not at the embassy yet. Today, the status was changed from immigrant to non-immigrant but still in AP... would this be a good sign do you think for being approved?

10 minutes ago, Pooley said:

So my interview was on the 13th of June and was placed in AP because my fiances medical results where not at the embassy yet. Today, the status was changed from immigrant to non-immigrant but still in AP... would this be a good sign do you think for being approved?

Looks like a good sign :) mine changed to that too before it was issued. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Pooley said:

Yes NI AP is the final step to getting issued. My fiancé had her interview ion June 10th and our status just changed to ISSUED today! We were in NI AP for about 10 days!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Looks like a good sign :) mine changed to that too before it was issued. 

Oh my gosh, my hands are shaking I'm so nervous. I want to be excited but scared to get my hopes up. I would think if they were going to deny us, they wouldn't switch it over to non immigrant 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pooley said:

Oh my gosh, my hands are shaking I'm so nervous. I want to be excited but scared to get my hopes up. I would think if they were going to deny us, they wouldn't switch it over to non immigrant 

If they were going to deny you, I'm sure that they wouldn't keep the passport and issue a 221g due to the medical not arriving. Very good sign! I would tell you not to stress and be nervous but I can't do that, I was stressed out of my mind due to ours taking nearly 3 times as long as the average! But you're definitely getting there to issued!

9 minutes ago, Pooley said:

It looks like you’re good but wait until it says issued but all signs are looking good!! 

That's exciting! Please keep us updated! 

I wonder what the hold-up has been with other cases taking their time to process lately. I'm guessing staff are on holiday or just really busy. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, futurecoloradogrl said:

That's exciting! Please keep us updated! 

I wonder what the hold-up has been with other cases taking their time to process lately. I'm guessing staff are on holiday or just really busy. 

I sure will! 

And I'm not sure what the hold up has been. I emailed the embassy and that seemed to get things moving because it changed this morning.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Pooley said:

ISSUED!!!  🎉 🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations!!!! 🍾🎉 

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.