2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, aquila said:

Please I have a question. Is it okay to request the service of the ombudsman for assistance even though my Congresswoman is already on it? Can I also send in the final divorce decree now or it will be considered too late?

I 360 pending 29 months now.

ย 

Any input will be much appreciated. Have a blessed Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

It's been my experience that you can file Ombudsman since it has been 2 years and no approval. However, I got more information through Senator. It takes a while for Ombudsman to complete your file to begin inquiry.ย 

ย 

I would not send divorce decree.ย 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journeyย 

ย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, sdot0479 said:

hey everyone how was is day going on?this is the beginning of another week everyone here weย  will have glory to smile and praise him this week .I have one question that disturb my mind its every body mustย  get prmia faice before I 360 approved because I didn't see something like that and all timeline I read every body saying prima facie.i want to know with every body experience if my case is good side because 13months now ย 

Some people get prima facie others don't! I've seen people who do not get prima facie get approved and folks who had it left hanging...the document does not guarantee an approval! It just helps you obtain some benefits while you're waiting! So if you would like some of those benefits, by all means request it! USCIS will send it to you! I think it's sometimes an oversight on the part of the officers...who knows?ย 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Some people get prima facie others don't! I've seen people who do not get prima facie get approved and folks who had it left hanging...the document does not guarantee an approval! It just helps you obtain some benefits while you're waiting! So if you would like some of those benefits, by all means request it! USCIS will send it to you! I think it's sometimes an oversight on the part of the officers...who knows?ย 

am not request for it.am praying for my approval that's what I want from them.thanks for reply

Hey!! How long does they take to take an action after sending RFE?ย (after 21 months filing). I know they usually take between 30-90 but I wanted to know the average time.

ย 

Also, I want to share that I went to my country for one month (with a pending RFE - yes I know I took the risk), and it was very smooth to get back. They didnโ€™t even ask a single question.

5 minutes ago, Poupis said:

Hey!! How long does they take to take an action after sending RFE?ย (after 21 months filing). I know they usually take between 30-90 but I wanted to know the average time.

ย 

Also, I want to share that I went to my country for one month (with a pending RFE - yes I know I took the risk), and it was very smooth to get back. They didnโ€™t even ask a single question.

Wow good to know you went and got back in without incident! Very inspiring!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ anyways the timeframe you mentioned in your post is the average time...some earlier others later! Are you saying your RFE came after 21months of filing? Mine too came after about 19months there about..and was approved 2months (60days) after RFE receipt!

Edited by Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow good to know you went and got back in without incident! Very inspiring!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ anyways the timeframe you mentioned in your post is the average time...some earlier others later! Are you saying your RFE came after 21months of filing? Mine too came after about 19months there about..and was approved 2months (60days) after RFE receipt!

Yes, actually it took 19 months as well to receive the RFE and I took 2 months to answer. They RFE receipt is from 1 month ago.ย 

ย 

Filled Oct 2017

RFE received April 2019

RFE answered June 2019

4 minutes ago, Poupis said:

Yes, actually it took 19 months as well to receive the RFE and I took 2 months to answer. They RFE receipt is from 1 month ago.ย 

ย 

Filled Oct 2017

RFE received April 2019

RFE answered June 2019

Since this month is almost gone and nothing so far...you should hearย hopefully by next month...hope n pray!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

43 minutes ago, Poupis said:

ย 

I have never got the courage to stay for more than a week or 12 days.... is also a nerve racking experience on coming back but I also always come back with no problem.ย 

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 7/27/2019 at 2:41 PM, Modu said:

Congratulations to you.. more grace a d favour... ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ

Congratulations @John_

Edited by blujewel

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 7/26/2019 at 2:14 PM, John_ said:

On July 26, 2019 we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC##########.

ย 

I filed my VAWA case on January 31, 2018 and today it saysย  New card is Being Produced. Myย I485 wasย placed on Hold in the NYC field office when i went to the interview last year based on my ex husband I130 and they renewed the EAD Card based on my pending I485.ย 

ย 

Congratulations to you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Good afternoon Vawers!

ย 

I sent an RFE response to USCIS. It was about good moral character.. How long do they usually take? They updated my online status as "received RFE response on 07/12" I'm just wondering how much longer I have to wait for their response. Been waiting since August 22, 2017... I'm already going crazy

ย 

Anything helps. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, nap_o said:

Good afternoon Vawers!

ย 

I sent an RFE response to USCIS. It was about good moral character.. How long do they usually take? They updated my online status as "received RFE response on 07/12" I'm just wondering how much longer I have to wait for their response. Been waiting since August 22, 2017... I'm already going crazy

ย 

Anything helps. Thanks!

Just told someone earlier the average time is 30-90 days...some folks earlier some later...but I'm thinking because your RFE was just for GMC you would be hearing from them real soon! Fingers crossed, prayers up!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Just told someone earlier the average time is 30-90 days...some folks earlier some later...but I'm thinking because your RFE was just for GMC you would be hearing from them real soon! Fingers crossed, prayers up!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! I can't wait to hear back.ย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.