2,900 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, blujewel said:

yea i guess. thanks girl

When was your card production? Mine was March 28..and updated to approved on April 26th.. Looking like they are a bit slow these days. Oh and courtesy letter is a reminder from USCIS to update medicals that are expired prior to interview! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, blujewel said:

Thanks you dear. what is usually in a courtesy letter?

To let you know that they are processing you paperwork for interview and to bring medical if you didn’t submitted or to let you know that you need to update your medical.

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

When was your card production? Mine was March 28..and updated to approved on April 26th.. Looking like they are a bit slow these days. Oh and courtesy letter is a reminder from USCIS to update medicals that are expired prior to interview! 

card production was April 25 and i received it April 30. i received approval letter and ead approval two days before card was delivered. However, my case didn't update online as case approved until June 6th 

3 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

To let you know that they are processing you paperwork for interview and to bring medical if you didn’t submitted or to let you know that you need to update your medical.

Okay. Thank you dear. I guess i will keep waiting

18 minutes ago, blujewel said:

card production was April 25 and i received it April 30. i received approval letter and ead approval two days before card was delivered. However, my case didn't update online as case approved until June 6th 

Okay. Thank you dear. I guess i will keep waiting

Oh I see...our dates are a little different..yeah just exercise patience..it will come..with USCIS, you just never know!😏

1 minute ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

@sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 @FeDaniela @Trizzle and a lot more that have been sharing this Journey together :

Interview set for August 14 2019 at 9:30am

in Chicago

🥳 so excited!!!

At last!!!!!😂😂😂👍👍👍👏👏👏👏 so happy for you! A beautiful surprise..do let us know how it goes!

4 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

@sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 @FeDaniela @Trizzle and a lot more that have been sharing this Journey together :

in Chicago

🥳 so excited!!!

Finally...... So excited for you!

Filed: Other Timeline
13 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

in Chicago

🥳 so excited!!!

Congrats !! 🤗🎊

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh I see...our dates are a little different..yeah just exercise patience..it will come..with USCIS, you just never know!😏

Yea. Yes you never know. My Advance parole that was sent to me says expiry date of March 2020, even tho they sent in JUNE. But at the port of entry  recently, the officer informed me that it expires July 2020 lol.. and i didnt get an updated one from USCIS . 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

in Chicago

🥳 so excited!!!

oh wow... congratulations. you just told me few minutes ago that you are still waiting for a date. God is great? all the best dear

1 minute ago, blujewel said:

Yea. Yes you never know. My Advance parole that was sent to me says expiry date of March 2020, even tho they sent in JUNE. But at the port of entry  recently, the officer informed me that it expires July 2020 lol.. and i didnt get an updated one from USCIS . 

LMAO!😂😂 mine has similar expiry as yours! But before then we would have gotten our green cards!👍🙌

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

in Chicago

🥳 so excited!!!

@FridayGirl@69 i think we been waiting long for an interview after approval was following your time line u giving me hope even tho we in diffrent states 

NYC 

May 25th 2017 file Vawa 

September 14th 2018 approve 

September 25th 2018 local office 

February 5th 2019 courtesy letter 

BEST OF LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW 

YOU GOT THIS 

Edited by MAYgirl

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

LMAO!😂😂 mine has similar expiry as yours! But before then we would have gotten our green cards!👍🙌

Amen!!!! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
2 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

in Chicago

🥳 so excited!!!

Congrats! Go girl and bring that card 🤗

so happy that your journey is coming to an end! Do let us know how it goes. We are all rooting for you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.