2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/19/2019 at 4:54 PM, Braveheart123 said:

I am in Dallas area I am looking for some good phycatrist can some one help me and recommend me some good phcatrist

please email (removed) 

I went to UTSW Hospital with Dr John Clark (General Dr) he will refer you to a Psychiatrist.

The Looking Glass in McKinney,Texas too.

or just go to Catholic Charities to get your evaluations done at low price.

Jewish Organizations provide these services too 

1 hour ago, Touna said:

Hello everyone,  

I submitted my vawa application in Aug 2018 , since that time the abuse continued,  death threats and intimidation  etc... 

Can I send additional police reports and affidavits to VSC while my application is still processing  ?

Thank you. 

Petitioners are able to send in evidence at anytime before your case is decided! You can ask your attorney to send it in or you can do it your self using the blue paper that came with your prima facie determination! You can also wait for them to ask for more evidence because sometimes they may approve without demanding further proofs! But you really don't lose anything by sending in more evidence..if anything, it's a win win!😊👍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Touna said:

Hello everyone,  

I submitted my vawa application in Aug 2018 , since that time the abuse continued,  death threats and intimidation  etc... 

Can I send additional police reports and affidavits to VSC while my application is still processing  ?

Thank you. 

Sorry about the abuse dear. If you’re still living with your abuser, please flee for the sake of your safety!

regarding your question, did you receive a Prima Facie? If yes, then you can send additional evidence with the blue paper that comes with the PF. If you didn’t receive a PF, you can request one from VSC. Hope this helps. Definitely wait for more input from members here.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Touna said:

Hello everyone,  

Thank you. 

Leave, run away!

safety 1st!!!

Good morning VJ Family, i have a question for you if you can assist me?

I had submitted a RFE to the USCIS in Vermont, and it will be 2 months in a few days should i worry or should i just pray more and hopefully i will have a positive response in a few weeks?

Thank you once again and i hope you all have a bless week.

34 minutes ago, Apolo said:

I had submitted a RFE to the USCIS in Vermont, and it will be 2 months in a few days should i worry or should i just pray more and hopefully i will have a positive response in a few weeks?

They typically get back to you anywhere from 30-90 days! It's not time to be anxious yet...some even wait longer! It's coming..wait for it!🙏😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Apolo said:

It takes up to 90 days to get an answer,average is 45-60 days.

34 minutes ago, blujewel said:

Happy Monday guys. how long do one have to wait for I-485 to be transferred to local office? My vawa was approved April 25.

Hi dear😊 mine was approved April and transferred in June! Obviously the time varies for everyone..but generally about 2-3months..it used to be faster..don't know what happened!

4 hours ago, Strife said:

Sorry about the abuse dear. If you’re still living with your abuser, please flee for the sake of your safety!

regarding your question, did you receive a Prima Facie? If yes, then you can send additional evidence with the blue paper that comes with the PF. If you didn’t receive a PF, you can request one from VSC. Hope this helps. Definitely wait for more input from members here.

Well said my dear! 👏 Love is not do or die! Safety is paramount! I hope the folks who still live with their tormentors will reconsider...😟...while they still can!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hi dear😊 mine was approved April and transferred in June! Obviously the time varies for everyone..but generally about 2-3months..it used to be faster..don't know what happened!

@blujewelmine never got a notification 

10/29/18 Vawa Approval 

3/13/19 Courtesy Letter

5/29/19 Chicago Office requested my I693

still waiting... nothing is a set stone with USCIS 

Edited by FridayGirl@69

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

yea i guess. thanks girl

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

@blujewel mine never got a notification 

10/29/18 Vawa Approval 

3/13/19 Courtesy Letter

5/29/19 Chicago Office requested my I693

still waiting... nothing is a set stone with USCIS 

Thanks you dear. what is usually in a courtesy letter?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.