marymon

N400 June 2019 Filers

895 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

My interview done on Jan 16. Oath ceremony will be on Feb 14. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What did you all wear to your interview? Mine is on Monday and I’m freaking out. what should I expect? 

ROC Packet sent: 08/17/17

NOA1: 08/21/17

Biometrics: 02/01/18

Green card received: 03/15/18

N-400 sent (online): 06/19/19

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Hamzah and Amna said:

What did you all wear to your interview? Mine is on Monday and I’m freaking out. what should I expect? 

White Shirt and Jean 

1 hour ago, visajourney@ said:

Just got an email this morning that my interview has been scheduled!! Hopefully it will be after April since my baby is due in 3 weeks.

What documents do we need to bring to the interview? Based on the USCIS website, we only need to bring GC, interview letter and another form of iD.

Take with you all original document you uploaded online when submitting N-400. Interviewing Officers vary. Some would not look at any of them. Some like in our case looked at each and every one of them. 

Timeline

Thank you for the response. I have another quick question, since I have applied for marriage based naturalization. Is my husband allowed to go in with me for the interview or no? 
thanks in advance 😊

48 minutes ago, Hamzah and Amna said:

Thank you for the response. I have another quick question, since I have applied for marriage based naturalization. Is my husband allowed to go in with me for the interview or no? 
thanks in advance 😊

Spouse can accompany you to the  building and wait in waiting room, but can not enter the interview room.

Timeline

Thank you so much for the quick response. I appreciate it. 
Should I be worried about anything in regards to interview, everything is in order but the only thing is I’m currently unemployed because I’m studying for boards in order to practice medicine here. I have all the evidence of how I’m registered with United States medical licensing exam. Will that be a problem for me? 

TIA 😊

10 minutes ago, Hamzah and Amna said:

Thank you so much for the quick response. I appreciate it. 
Should I be worried about anything in regards to interview, everything is in order but the only thing is I’m currently unemployed because I’m studying for boards in order to practice medicine here. I have all the evidence of how I’m registered with United States medical licensing exam. Will that be a problem for me? 

TIA 😊

Being unemployed is not an issue. Has nothing to do with nationalization process. Do not worry. Good luck with your board.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:29 PM, dudeinTriBeCa said:

It was employment related. A pending federal job that required US citizenship as condition for employment but before I even got a chance to follow through with the docs they requested, I already got the interview schedule notice. Interview is Feb 25 at the Mount Laurel, NJ field office 

Thank you for the update. I have also applied for N400 in  June i am still waiting for the interview. My local office is Newark . 

I think Mount Laurel processing time wait  is way shorter than Newark office. 

Roc Filled 06/12/2018

Bio Metrics 07/12/2018

Timeline

Had my interview today at Orlando field office. Officer was very nice didn’t look at any documents just reviewed the application and asked civics questions. 
oath ceremony is on Thursday received my oath ceremony letter at the spot.

thank you so much everyone for the help this forum was very helpful throughout my journey 😊

On 7/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, Alialina said:

Same here

On 11/22/2019 at 6:36 PM, TPVN said:

I have the interview on Tuesday. The appointment letter says bring your spouse's citizenship certificate. My wife couldn't find the certificate, could I bring her US passport instead?

thank you,

On 1/22/2020 at 5:32 PM, tayfunvarol35 said:

Hello,

Did you change your name? Do you know is that the same process if name changes?

51 minutes ago, Hamzah and Amna said:

Had my interview today at Orlando field office. Officer was very nice didn’t look at any documents just reviewed the application and asked civics questions. 
oath ceremony is on Thursday received my oath ceremony letter at the spot.

thank you so much everyone for the help this forum was very helpful throughout my journey 😊

Congrats

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ryan123456 said:

Am confuse about the case status 

1 website said interview schedule on 27jan2020 wait for original interview letter for interview date 

2 website said waiting time 7month 

I applied N400 jun18,2019 Houston TX 

Please guide me if anyone in same situation thanks 

Your interview was scheduled today. The letter should be uploaded within a day or two. Check the portal tomorrow. Good luck.

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

35 minutes ago, Ryan123456 said:

Am confuse about the case status 

1 website said interview schedule on 27jan2020 wait for original interview letter for interview date 

2 website said waiting time 7month 

I applied N400 jun18,2019 Houston TX 

Please guide me if anyone in same situation thanks 

The two webiste do not get updated at the same moment. Your interview was scheduled today, but the date of interview will be visible to you only when they post the letter sent to you under the tab of “Documents”.  This typically takes 2-3 days. You will get the physical letter by mail few days later. The “Waiting Time”  is a very generic guess about when all can end with the Oath Ceremony. It is always, or most of the time much over estimate time of what happen in real life. most likely you will get to your Oath Ceremony before the estimated 7 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.