dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Damela said:

may 31

Let me know if you got any news. I think our consulate don’t give out any interviews yet, at lease for people in here VJ because I guess @jeanita68Β @CamilaRemolina You and I waiting. I don’t know any one else from DominicanΒ 

1 minute ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Let me know if you got any news. I think our consulate don’t give out any interviews yet, at lease for people in here VJ because I guess @jeanita68Β @CamilaRemolina You and I waiting. I don’t know any one else from DominicanΒ 

ready to call as soon as it hits 9 and i will let you know what they say.Β 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

I called yesterday and it hasn’t been touched . I’m thinking about calling and cancelling the request . It’s pointless

Good idea! Call them and see how they will handle that expedite request that is still pending. And if for some reason they cannot cancel it ask them how this can interfere with you process.

Β 

But again congratulations on your interview date!!! We are almost done with this process!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Good idea! Call them and see how they will handle that expedite request that is still pending. And if for some reason they cannot cancel it ask them how this can interfere with you process.

Β 

But again congratulations on your interview date!!! We are almost done with this process!!!!

My case already left lol

the status says the embassy on ceac. What does that mean ??

Timeline
Just now, MMatrimony said:

My case already left lol

the status says the embassy on ceac. What does that mean ??

That’s a good sign! For us it went like this:

Β 

From β€œat NVC” to β€œin transit” then to β€œready”

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

That’s a good sign! For us it went like this:

Β 

From β€œat NVC” to β€œin transit” then to β€œready”

Oh okayΒ 

but it says the country so does that mean it’s already there ?

unfortunately I had a rude one on the phone this morning and she was short with me

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Oh okayΒ 

but it says the country so does that mean it’s already there ?

unfortunately I had a rude one on the phone this morning and she was short with me

Since you already have an interview I am assuming that your case is already in the consulate and it’s ready.

Β 

Now have a drink and celebrate! We all have comeΒ this far!Β 

33 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

so the lady just said that it's an error the interview was never scheduled.

Just now, Damela said:

Im trying to get through again, i want to talk to speak with someone else.

14 minutes ago, Damela said:

Im trying to get through again, i want to talk to speak with someone else.

Omg 😲 this people are stupid 

Timeline
5 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Β 

We received our interview emailπŸ“§ !

WE HAVE A INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ½

INTERVIEW DATE:July 25,2019

PD: May 3,2018

CC: May 6,2019

Ir1/Ghana

***I received this email at 3:38am -US/Eastern time ***

Thank you GOD

The end of this chapter is near 😒😒πŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ½

Wonderful, wonderful. Long time coming. Congrats @MMatrimony

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Omg my ppl God has done it again oooooΒ 

woke up to screenshots of my interview date from hubby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even before I checked my email mailΒ for Ghana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­Β 

PD - November 19,2018

CC- May 8 2019

CR1

Ghana embassyΒ 

interview- July 25,2019

Thank u jesus , u have done exceedingly abundantly far above all we ever ask nor think πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½

Prayers to others waitingΒ 

Congrats. This is great news.

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.