dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Danni30 said:

Hi everyone 

not seen london mentioned so curious to see if anyone has received there il and how long it took from cc? We received dq email June 7th 

Just the timeline 

some just update the timelines and don’t interact with forums 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, M@K12 said:

Chalo Chalo :) 

Sorry to here about change of schedule of flight. 😞

I got booking in Biritish Airways with just 1.15 hours halt at Heathrow. total journey time is 19 hrs.

Other flights to Boston are too expensive and with minimum 25 hrs of journey time. 

hope your flying time will fly like a jet. 

It's Air India 😂 bad food and long flight! Haha! Have a safe Journey! @M@K12

On 6/14/2019 at 1:16 PM, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Congratulations @M@K12

That's a lot of questions and I so glad you handled it well. The way they shoot questions sometimes, it's very easy to get nervous. Happened with me once during a US toursit Visa interview which was denied anyway. Sounds crazy but I forgot my birthday and anniversary. 😜 But I am happy that it went well for you. Keep tracking CEAC and have an ice cream party when it changes to issued 😂 

Did they ask you any questions about previous tourist visa rejection? My US tourist visa was once rejected ( last yr). Don’t know wthr I will have to face any questions about that?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ash n Teen said:

Did they ask you any questions about previous tourist visa rejection? My US tourist visa was once rejected ( last yr). Don’t know wthr I will have to face any questions about that?

I had 2 tourist Visa rejections. I applied both times to see my husband and was denied. He didn't ask me anything about it. They may or may not ask you about it but previous non immigration denials doesn't really matter too much as long as it was due to lack of ties with home country. Other serious reasons of denial such as misrepresentation, lying about something, etc can definitely cause issues. Why were you denied? Even if they ask you, just be honest. Tell them clearly why you applied for it. You'll be fine. They already know everything about it anyway. It's all in their system.

22 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

I had 2 tourist Visa rejections. I applied both times to see my husband and was denied. He didn't ask me anything about it. They may or may not ask you about it but previous non immigration denials doesn't really matter too much as long as it was due to lack of ties with home country. Other serious reasons of denial such as misrepresentation, lying about something, etc can definitely cause issues. Why were you denied? Even if they ask you, just be honest. Tell them clearly why you applied for it. You'll be fine. They already know everything about it anyway. It's all in their system.

My denial was under 214b lack of ties with home country. I had to appear for a licensing examination. But they denied the visa. Thank you for the reply 

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Ash n Teen said:

My denial was under 214b lack of ties with home country. I had to appear for a licensing examination. But they denied the visa. Thank you for the reply 

You will be fine. That's the most common denial for tourist visas and will have no effect on your spousal one. If asked just tell them the truth. Nothing to worry about at all! Good Luck on your journey! 

20 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

You will be fine. That's the most common denial for tourist visas and will have no effect on your spousal one. If asked just tell them the truth. Nothing to worry about at all! Good Luck on your journey! 

Thank you 😊. Have a happy and safe journey 

Timeline
12 hours ago, dxb_Indian said:

Varicella, TDAP & MMR vaccinations.

If you have had chicken pox previously, you can skip Varicella vaccine.

If you have had measles previously, your doctor might let you skip the MMR.

Is menigococal and pneumococal not required anymore?

Timeline
12 hours ago, dxb_Indian said:

Mumbai is definitely having a backlog for interviews, mid-march CCs got interview dates in May for June. So mid-may guys might get interview letters only next month for August interview. 

Wishing everyone gets it asap, good luck!

Some late April and early May folks who were active on this forum are suddenly silent. I suspect that they have all received their ILs

Timeline
On 6/13/2019 at 10:14 PM, ram007 said:

OMG look at the difference between IR2 and IR5 (is it because actually the number of applicants on IR2 is that much less or they are prioritizing IR5 that much)?

Did you get your expedite approved?

3 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Some late April and early May folks who were active on this forum are suddenly silent. I suspect that they have all received their ILs

That’s not true. I’m not from Mumbai but I’m May 17 cc waiting for IL in Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 but I guess my embassy is not scheduling yet because I see some one with cc of May 3 and she don’t have heard anything from embassy yet, same as many other Dominicans filers that got cc in May. Some people who are cc from another countries we remain silence just waiting patiently for our IL to comes.

13 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Nope

Nothing  from Mumbai embassy yet..

It seems that ll hv to wait for another month 

B. Cz it's 15 date n nothing for nxt month 

Feel like bad 😟

Timeline
17 minutes ago, IKD said:

Nope

Feel like bad 😟

17 minutes ago, IKD said:

Nope

Feel like bad 😟

What is your CC Date?

Timeline
29 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

That’s not true. I’m not from Mumbai but I’m May 17 cc waiting for IL in Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 but I guess my embassy is not scheduling yet because I see some one with cc of May 3 and she don’t have heard anything from embassy yet, same as many other Dominicans filers that got cc in May. Some people who are cc from another countries we remain silence just waiting patiently for our IL to comes.

IGot it, but I see ur CC date is 5/31 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.