hassam03

AOS done in 3months March-May 2019

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi I filed for AOS  on 27feb 2019 and today i received my green card in mail.The whole process took three months maybe the waiting time is less now or maybe it was just a straight forward case can't say for sure but whoever is waiting i hope you get yours as soon as possible and I would like to thank the members of visajourney for the help since the time i joined.

Goodluck everyone :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, hassam03 said:

Hi I filed for AOS  on 27feb 2019 and today i received my green card in mail.The whole process took three months maybe the waiting time is less now or maybe it was just a straight forward case can't say for sure but whoever is waiting i hope you get yours as soon as possible and I would like to thank the members of visajourney for the help since the time i joined.

No interview I am guessing because that is what has slowed everything down

YMMV

Timeline
24 minutes ago, payxibka said:

No interview I am guessing because that is what has slowed everything down

No there was an interview it was scheduled for 23rd of this month and we got approved.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, hassam03 said:

No there was an interview it was scheduled for 23rd of this month and we got approved.

You are a fortunate one to live within the boundaries of an efficient local office 

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, hassam03 said:

So your green card took just 1 week to arrive? After approval? I came in on cr1 visa almost a month ago and I am yet to receive my gc, well it does not affect me though was just curious on how fast yours was printed.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, mniceguy16 said:

So your green card took just 1 week to arrive? After approval? I came in on cr1 visa almost a month ago and I am yet to receive my gc, well it does not affect me though was just curious on how fast yours was printed.

i had my interview on 23rd so yeah it did take a week but after you're approved at the interview that's the normal time for getting the card i think.Hopefully you'll get yours soon too 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, hassam03 said:

Wow..that is nearly impossible to believe

1 minute ago, HRQX said:

I thought NYC offices were slow? Or does OP not live in NYC?

No idea.  I was just trying to explain that nationally, the process isn't "speeding up."  A fast AOS is really more of a reflection of a specific LFO's workload and processing times.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

No idea.  I was just trying to explain that nationally, the process isn't "speeding up."  A fast AOS is really more of a reflection of a specific LFO's workload and processing times.

Yeah that could be a possibility but at the same time i feel they treat every case differently so one can never be sure on why one case takes longer and other doesn't.If you ask me, even i won't be able to tell you exactly why it happened with my case but good thing it did.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Marion63 said:

Wow..that is nearly impossible to believe

well not really.. my aos took less than 3 months and card arrive less than a week..so i guess its really depends to the case too because in our LFO i know some people from my country that their aos took 6 to 9 months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.