Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

I just wanted to check in and offer my continued support as well! Nothing you can do but have faith and patience!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

No update on Noa2.  Due to the transfer we are expecting it to take some time

However we decided ...... I'm going back to the US in Feb for 4 weeks!!!  I'm going to see My partner!!!  

My esta is still valid.  I'll take a letter from my employer and one from my mother just in case and hopefully that will be all I need.  

Cant wait any longer.  And we have decided lots of photos this time lol  and to enjoy.  Right up until the last day which I'm sure most of you know that will be hard!!

4 minutes ago, Dale. said:

However we decided ...... I'm going back to the US in Feb for 4 weeks!!!  I'm going to see My partner!!!  

This is great news! Happy for you!!! Something to look forward to!

Hopefully you'll get NOA2 sooner than what the website says. Anyway, really happy for you! ❤

1 hour ago, Dale. said:

My esta is still valid.  I'll take a letter from my employer and one from my mother just in case and hopefully that will be all I need.  

Cant wait any longer.  And we have decided lots of photos this time lol  and to enjoy.  Right up until the last day which I'm sure most of you know that will be hard!!

Yay! So glad that you're doing that.  It will help a lot!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dale. said:

Happy to hear you managed to find the time and money to see your partner! I am still waiting for the RFE response and am currently in the USA with my partner for a few weeks. Entry via Chicago was easy, although I do have global entry which means no chatting to any CBP agent and straight through! 

really hope you hear some kind of response soon. It’s been long enough for you!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dale. said:

Yay that’s awesome! Glad to hear you two will be reuniting soon. We also just decided that I will be visiting my partner (in Australia) for a few weeks over Xmas break- flying out in 20 days to be exact! We weren’t planning on it, but the wait has been longer than expected. 

What’s the reason for the notes you are bringing?? Is it because you’re the petitioner visiting the states while awaiting k1 visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jsg2016 said:

Yay that’s awesome! Glad to hear you two will be reuniting soon. We also just decided that I will be visiting my partner (in Australia) for a few weeks over Xmas break- flying out in 20 days to be exact! We weren’t planning on it, but the wait has been longer than expected. 

What’s the reason for the notes you are bringing?? Is it because you’re the petitioner visiting the states while awaiting k1 visa

Yep that's the exact reason

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jsg2016 said:

If there’s anybody left out there reading this thread, finally got my NOA2! (154 days from NOA1)

It's about time!! Congratulations!!!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-17-19    I-129F Received
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • 10-25-19  NOA2 / Hardcopy Received 11-1-19
  • 11-7-19    NVC RECEIVED
  • 11-12-19  RECEIVED CASE #
  • 3-17-20    MEDICAL (CANCELLED) 
  • 3-30-20    INTERVIEW (CANCELLED) 
  • 6-25-20    MEDICAL (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • 7-8-20      INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED)
  • 7-9-20   INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jsg2016 said:

If there’s anybody left out there reading this thread, finally got my NOA2! (154 days from NOA1)

Congratulations!

5 hours ago, Jsg2016 said:

Yay!! Congratulations, how wonderful! It all goes faster from here! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jsg2016 said:

Tell me about it 🤣 thank u! 

Thanks!

You’re very welcome!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-17-19    I-129F Received
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • 10-25-19  NOA2 / Hardcopy Received 11-1-19
  • 11-7-19    NVC RECEIVED
  • 11-12-19  RECEIVED CASE #
  • 3-17-20    MEDICAL (CANCELLED) 
  • 3-30-20    INTERVIEW (CANCELLED) 
  • 6-25-20    MEDICAL (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • 7-8-20      INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED)
  • 7-9-20   INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.