47 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, kazmi said:

in uscis website they wrote you need to subtract the duration from your age the duration which your application is pending at nvc so in your case your application is pending at nvc since 2010, that is their official wordings leave any other website as the one you have posted its not the official website of uscis 

You misunderstand. The application pending time is the time between priority date and approval date. (It is NOT the time spent waiting for the priority date to become current, which is what you are saying by claiming it is pending since approval to date.)  Here is the official website that says this:

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/child-status-protection-act

see section “CSPA for Family and Employment Preference and Diversity Visa Immigrants” - it clearly says “The length of time a petition was pending (pending time) is the number of days between the date that it is properly filed (filing date) and the approval date.”

1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

You misunderstand. The application pending time is the time between priority date and approval date. (It is NOT the time spent waiting for the priority date to become current, which is what you are saying by claiming it is pending since approval to date.)  Here is the official website that says this:

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/child-status-protection-act

see section “CSPA for Family and Employment Preference and Diversity Visa Immigrants” - it clearly says “The length of time a petition was pending (pending time) is the number of days between the date that it is properly filed (filing date) and the approval date.”

ok fine..but tell me i seen many cases where childern ages are 27 28 even 29...they migarate us wid therr parents in f4 visa..  if aged out then how they gone ?

3 hours ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

add me on whatsapp please

2 hours ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

add me on whatsapp thanks

Do not post personal info on a public forum

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for posting personal contact info.  do not post personal info in open forum as

anyone can read it, including people not a member of this site.

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

4 hours ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

ok fine..but tell me i seen many cases where childern ages are 27 28 even 29...they migarate us wid therr parents in f4 visa..  if aged out then how they gone ?

Maybe their I-130 took 10 years to approve. F4 is the slowest category of all. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

4 hours ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

Those will be the people where the cases were pending for much longer than yours. That is why I asked you to double check the approval date was 2010. Many F4 cases take much longer than the 3 years your case apparently did for approval. 

You will also see many cases where children of those ages have aged out and cannot go. 

Edited by SusieQQQ

7 hours ago, kazmi said:

yes this is the correct way of calculating the age at the time of Notice of Action 2 in your case 2010 if the derivative is under 21 he would have a chance to be qualified under CSPA 

wats ur watsapp ? i want some info .jo ap sy yahan nai lay sakta plz

2 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Those will be the people where the cases were pending for much longer than yours. That is why I asked you to double check the approval date was 2010. Many F4 cases take much longer than the 3 years your case apparently did for approval. 

You will also see many cases where children of those ages have aged out and cannot go. 

how much expected  time left for june 2oo7 priority date ?

Just now, Raja ali ijaz said:

how much expected  time left for june 2oo7 priority date ?

Probably at least a year, we don’t know exactly how cases move in the future but for June this year cases are current for priority dates earlier than 1 April 2006. But it doesn’t matter. If the dates you gave earlier are correct, your son has aged out already. I’m sorry it’s not what you want to hear. You can of course choose to go ahead with him on the case but bear in mind between medical and visa interview fees you will be spending hundreds of dollars, none of which will be refundable on a refusal. Again - is there any possibility you have got the approval date wrong?

5 minutes ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

where aprovel date is writen i m trying to attached the letter but not uploaded..

Google uscis approval letter for examples, but it will be a notification from uscis that says something like “the above petition was approved”. 

~ Op, you have been told already not to post your personal details- I.e. phone number. You did it again - I have removed your post with personal info. ~

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Ali Creative said:

same my date is june 14 2007

wat is ur current status 

Google travel.state.gov visa bulletin July 2020 and look it up yourself.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.