47 posts in this topic

CSPA age can be roundly estimated =  age when visa becomes current/DS-260 gets submitted   the time it took USCIS approved I-130 petition.

Assume he is extract 25 when his PD became current, the petition had be approved no sooner than 4 years from June 2007. As PD has not become current and petition got approved sooner than June 2010, he was aged out/no longer eligible for the visa.

Edited by nguoivietnam2019

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 hours ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

i check through calculater age is 13 year 

Screenshot_20190516-110920_Chrome.jpg

Assuming Pd become current next year, just put 04/01/2020 in the “Visa bulletin current date” section above and you will see yourself. 

Edited by arken

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

6 hours ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

i check through calculater age is 13 year 

Screenshot_20190516-110920_Chrome.jpg

Change the “visa bulletin current date” and “availability date” to today's date (I don’t know why they have these both, they only need one-it’s a different calculator to the one I use).  It’s not current yet but that’s not relevant because if it’s not current yet the number only gets higher for a future current date.

Edited by SusieQQQ

31 minutes ago, Raja ali ijaz said:

mean how? explain..my all info above in the chart plz tellme

Assume the availability/current date is today and then your son was already aged out. As availability/current date will be some date in the future so your son CSPA age can only get higher, not lesser.

The lowest  CSPA age for your son: 25 - 3.5 = 21.5 years ~~~> Aged out with the following assumptions which are the best beneficial assumptions that your son may have

• He just turned 25
  • Petition got approved on Dec 2010
  • Visa availability date is this month.

However, the reality is that your son CSPA must be greater than 21.5 years ~~~> Aged out.

Edited by nguoivietnam2019

to my understanding your approval date is actually your interview date in 2010 they told you to wait for your priority date to become current and said it will take number of years my advice is if your name is there in ceac website when you login after receiving your welcome letter then you have a chance to get visa 

12 minutes ago, kazmi said:

in uscis website they wrote you need to subtract the duration from your age the duration which your application is pending at nvc so in your case your application is pending at nvc since 2010, that is their official wordings leave any other website as the one you have posted its not the official website of uscis 

its mean i am 25 now if my priority dates comes next year so i will have a chance hopefully ?

bro i am not 100% sure actually my nephew has a same case like you his date of birth is 1987 but when we received welcome letter his name is there so we submitted all his fees and birth certificate and all are accepted but now we are waiting for the interview and the final decision would be of the councilor please pray we will pass through in the interview i will definitely update you fingers crossed ....   

18 minutes ago, kazmi said:

bro i am not 100% sure actually my nephew has a same case like you his date of birth is 1987 but when we received welcome letter his name is there so we submitted all his fees and birth certificate and all are accepted but now we are waiting for the interview and the final decision would be of the councilor please pray we will pass through in the interview i will definitely update you fingers crossed ....   

yh insh Allah... where u from ? brother pakistan ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.