TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,371 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did you know after how much time they review your case and respond you after sending them documents mine is 3 months submit documents on 8-may-2019 after that not even getting response of inquiry I am freaking out is there any thing wrong with my case why they are not even reviewing the case and respond??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Did you know after how much time they review your case and respond you after sending them documents mine is 3 months submit documents on 8-may-2019 after that not even getting response of inquiry I am freaking out is there any thing wrong with my case why they are not even reviewing the case and respond??

Bro you asked Million dollar question, we all in search of this damn slow processing of cases. God knows what they searching ??

Timeline
Just now, Rashid patras said:

Bro you asked Million dollar question, we all in search of this damn slow processing of cases. God knows what they searching ??

Yes bro don,t know why they are slowing the process soo much already 15 month in AP and and 3 months gone after submitting 2nd time additional documents done with DNA all the stuff and now they even bother to review the case every time I send the inquiry I think soo it's generic reply that our case is pending for review rest assured we will finish this AP as soon as possible every time I got this respond don't know why they are not reviewing or even replying the inquiry in the proper why I have contacted with my congress man in US they email me attached letter to fill info and singled and fax them then they will do inquiry on my case but I am waiting for embassy think soo if they send me any response if not then I will fill and send the letter to Congress 

10 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Yes bro don,t know why they are slowing the process soo much already 15 month in AP and and 3 months gone after submitting 2nd time additional documents done with DNA all the stuff and now they even bother to review the case every time I send the inquiry I think soo it's generic reply that our case is pending for review rest assured we will finish this AP as soon as possible every time I got this respond don't know why they are not reviewing or even replying the inquiry in the proper why I have contacted with my congress man in US they email me attached letter to fill info and singled and fax them then they will do inquiry on my case but I am waiting for embassy think soo if they send me any response if not then I will fill and send the letter to Congress 

I contacted senator and congress person and still got the same AP response. Really I feel they’re playing with our lives. They make it sound like they understand the frustration but why is it taking so long? AP for 14 months now 😩

Timeline
7 hours ago, NilsaNAnil said:

I contacted senator and congress person and still got the same AP response. Really I feel they’re playing with our lives. They make it sound like they understand the frustration but why is it taking so long? AP for 14 months now 😩

Same situation as yours

16 minutes ago, vclva said:

How long usually does it take after submitting request form to congressman (through email) until they make inquiry on your behalf?

I submitted last week but haven't received response if they would make inquiry for me or not.

I usually got a reply back after 3 days from the senator/ congressman .. then I waited 30 days to hear back after their inquiry was sent to the Embassy... but only thing they say is the same response I get if I email the Embassy myself. 

Still on AP after 14 months from interview

Filed: Timeline
On 8/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, NilsaNAnil said:

I usually got a reply back after 3 days from the senator/ congressman .. then I waited 30 days to hear back after their inquiry was sent to the Embassy... but only thing they say is the same response I get if I email the Embassy myself. 

Thank you! 

I think I need to reach out again to my congressman as it's been a week and they haven't responded to my request form.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 8/20/2019 at 9:14 PM, NilsaNAnil said:

The first time I reached out to my Congressman I didn't get a quick response. I had to submit ANOTHER request form and privacy statement and finally they send the embassy an email and got the same old in AP and don't know how long.

As we approached the 12 month mark I sent out another request for an update to the embassy and that's when they requested a second interview with me being with him. I think I surprised them because I just so happened had a trip planned. The 2nd interview was all on me. It was a Stokes interview that lasted an hour and a half. In fact, when we approached the gate, the guard said that the embassy was closed that afternoon and luckily I printed out the email with the date and time for the 2nd interview. Needless to say, they found someone to give us the interview. It was during their mandatory department meeting for the staff so I got to hear a whole bunch of stuff while waiting.

Married: 09/01/02016

I-130 sent: 11/21/2016

NOA1 received: 11/25/2016

NOA1 hard copy: 11/30/2016

NOA2 hard copy: 09/21/2017

NVC received: 10/01/2017

DS-261 completed: 10/06/2017

AOS paid: 10/11/2017

IV fee paid: 10/20/2017

DS-260 completed: 10/25/2017

AOS/IV mailed: 10/26/2017

AOS/IV received: 10/31/2017

CC12/06/2017

Interview: 02/20/2018   AP:(

2nd Interview: 02/25/2019 (It was a STOKES!! I think I surprised them because I all ready had a trip planned over there to see him!!!)

Visa in hand! 08/12/2019

Arrived in US: 10/10/2019

10 year green card: 11/08/2019

On 8/23/2019 at 4:57 AM, tiyyo said:

The first time I reached out to my Congressman I didn't get a quick response. I had to submit ANOTHER request form and privacy statement and finally they send the embassy an email and got the same old in AP and don't know how long.

As we approached the 12 month mark I sent out another request for an update to the embassy and that's when they requested a second interview with me being with him. I think I surprised them because I just so happened had a trip planned. The 2nd interview was all on me. It was a Stokes interview that lasted an hour and a half. In fact, when we approached the gate, the guard said that the embassy was closed that afternoon and luckily I printed out the email with the date and time for the 2nd interview. Needless to say, they found someone to give us the interview. It was during their mandatory department meeting for the staff so I got to hear a whole bunch of stuff while waiting.

I’m not planning on reaching out to the senator or congressman again. It seems to get me no where. They get the same response I get if I inquire about our case. I feel it’s a waste.

we are just waiting like everyone else. It’s a very hard wait but that’s all we can do 😩

On 8/24/2019 at 4:26 PM, Cashorino said:

I am also stuck with no updates being made to my case. And that is coming from a european country lol.

I wonder why no updates lately... why are they keeping us waiting... it’s so frustrating 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.