365 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Tsewang said:

N-400 filed Online on May 12th. Now the estimation says 13Months. Wait time starts again. All the best to all of us. 

Good luck! Receiving my NOA1 in the mail today, it's been on the account for a few days. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Joining here since I'm helping my cousin with the application.

Good Luck all!

Washington, D.C. Field Office.

05/03/2019 - Application Submitted Online

05/10/2019 - Failed Early Walk-in Biometrics at Alexandria, VA ASC (During Morning) because the appointment was not yet created. However the appointment was created later that day.

05/16/2019 - Successful Early Walk-in Biometrics at Port Chester, NY ASC. (She is currently in school in NY)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

Good luck! Receiving my NOA1 in the mail today, it's been on the account for a few days. 

Nice! Yes My NOA is already posted on my online account but didn’t get the notice in mail yet. Processing estimation time went down from 13 months to 11 months now...😊 good luck u too

Edited by Tsewang

I still don't have the biometrics appointment posted. I saw other people say they get turned away if the appointment isnt made before they try to walk in so I guess I will just have to wait but this is really stressing me out! We leave next weekend so I only have one week to get the appointment. I'm certain they will schedule it during our time away so I'm really hoping they post it before next Friday. All information online says to look at letter for information on rescheduling a biometrics appt. I hope I can email from my account as I will not be able to call from overseas...

Edited by AFAL

Also, I noticed this morning they decreased the estimated time completion from 11 months to 7 months so I guess there is some movement in the case. I'm wondering if the biometrics will not come at all because they just sent us a "Biometrics waived" for the ROC just 2 months ago(it's been a year since we submitted the ROC). I wasn't expecting it to be waived again since everyone has needed one so far in my situation....

19 hours ago, jslekcun said:

I received my noa in the mail today ,still waiting to get a schedule for biometric. 🙂

Same here! 

On 5/16/2019 at 12:44 PM, Tsewang said:

Nice! Yes My NOA is already posted on my online account but didn’t get the notice in mail yet. Processing estimation time went down from 13 months to 11 months now...😊 good luck u too

Thank you and nice! Mine said 10-12 months. My field office processing time is showing 9.5 to 13.5 months. 

US Passport Application

Routine service

Good Morning.. i received an emai today saying that there’s a progress in my case, so i checked online and they scheduled my biometric.. 

1 hour ago, jslekcun said:

Good Morning.. i received an emai today saying that there’s a progress in my case, so i checked online and they scheduled my biometric.. 

Good Morning, same here. 😊

Edited by AnGeLxX
Edit

US Passport Application

Routine service

3 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

Good Morning, same here. 😊

Can u view your document online yet? Mine still not showing ,maybe by Monday we can find out when is our biometric..

Yup! Same. Was hoping to access online earlier to find out the date and location, I guess not, will have to wait a couple of days

image.png.5db0e83f12ffdcf41f6f5a90d50d25c8.png

Edited by ali.cha

4 hours ago, jslekcun said:

Can u view your document online yet? Mine still not showing ,maybe by Monday we can find out when is our biometric..

Nope, It says the same thing as above..take a few days. 

US Passport Application

Routine service

On 5/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, Tsewang said:

That's a good thing as most people in NYC saw a worsening in the estimated time completion on Thursday 5/16. Mine went from 10 months to 12 months. 

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

4/2019: Submitted N400

5/2019: Biometrics (3 weeks)

2/2020: Interview (10 months)

3/2020: Oath & naturalization (11 months)

6/2020: Passport received (3 months)

Officially a U.S. Citizen! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.