2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey Guys just wanted to let you know on June 7th I went the my local field to have my biometrics appointment. It took 15 minutes, they took me one picture, fingerprints and done. Besides my check status was changed to " fingerprint was completed" Hope we can get our EAD fast 😀 I'm hoping 3 months... So August .... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So our bio appointment was scheduled for 6/17 in Philadelphia. (Our mailing address). We live in NYC and put a queens address as our physical address. Today i (USC) went with Kate To a local office here in NYC. Lady first told us that yes we can go to any office in the country but need to come on our appointment date. I was Ready to drive to a different office in the area and try again when the lady finally said that kate can wait and they will see if they can fit her in. She was done half hour later. Great success 👍🏻👍🏻

AOS sent 5/20/19, Delivered 5/23/2019. Text confirmation 5/30/19, Receipt NOAs (all 3) on 6/3/19. Bio notice 6/7/19. Bio appointment 6/17/19. Bio complete 6/10/19 

Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 8:33 PM, celie&joseph said:

Biometrics letter received! His appt is June 19th at noon 😁

That’s great. I would deff try to come in and get it done before. Worked for us. Good luck 😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi!! 

Has anyone who has competed their biometrics had their status change online? 

I just checked ours in the “egov.uscis.gov” website and it is still showing “fingerprint fee was received”. 

Please let me know!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ghadji said:

Hi!! 

Has anyone who has competed their biometrics had their status change online? 

I just checked ours in the “egov.uscis.gov” website and it is still showing “fingerprint fee was received”. 

Please let me know!! 

I'm still waiting for my wife's NOA1 to come. Package was sent 5/22  at Chicago lockbox  and received on 5/24. No text or anything and I'm on my 3rd week. Not happy😖 

Edited by Ryanmaria2018
editing

Timeline
Just now, Ryanmaria2018 said:

I'm still waiting for my wife's NOA1 to come. Package was sent 5/22 and at Chicago lockbox 5/24. No text or anything and I'm on my 3rd week. Not happy😖 

1 minute ago, Ryanmaria2018 said:

I'm still waiting for my wife's NOA1 to come. Package was sent 5/22 and at Chicago lockbox 5/24. No text or anything and I'm on my 3rd week. Not happy😖 

Oh no! 

Have you tried calling and checking on your case? 

I saw in another forum someone had the same situation and they called about it and like the next day they got the text messages with the case numbers! 

We got our texts a week after they received our packet! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ryanmaria2018 said:

I'm still waiting for my wife's NOA1 to come. Package was sent 5/22  at Chicago lockbox  and received on 5/24. No text or anything and I'm on my 3rd week. Not happy😖 

I am in a similar situation. Package sent 5/28, delivered 5/29. No text or email, and credit card has not been charged. Quite frustrating as I paid extra to overnight it. Planning on calling to see what, if any, information they can give me.

I assume the number I call is USCIS Contact Center toll-free at 1-800-375-5283. Can anyone confirm?

Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, Liflead said:

Do you have to submit photos or do they click photos there during biometrics?

Sorry for just getting back!

They take the photo during the appointment 😊

11 minutes ago, MATD said:

I am in a similar situation. Package sent 5/28, delivered 5/29. No text or email, and credit card has not been charged. Quite frustrating as I paid extra to overnight it. Planning on calling to see what, if any, information they can give me.

I assume the number I call is USCIS Contact Center toll-free at 1-800-375-5283. Can anyone confirm?

That is the only number I have been able to find to call!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MATD said:

Thank you. On hold with them now :)

how did you get to speak to a reprsentative? we have just been on the automated system going around in loops!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ghadji said:

how did you get to speak to a reprsentative? we have just been on the automated system going around in loops!

4 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

what keys did you press to get to someone?

It took a while. I think in the end when I finally got it to work I went back to the main menu and pressed 1 (to get status update), then 2 (for people who don't know receipt number), then I think I had to press # because it asked for receipt number (even though previous input was for people without receipt number, go figure).

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

what keys did you press to get to someone?

i figured it out! 

you press 1-1-2-2. then you enter your case number and you can stay on hold for a representative!

1 minute ago, MATD said:

It took a while. I think in the end when I finally got it to work I went back to the main menu and pressed 1 (to get status update), then 2 (for people who don't know receipt number), then I think I had to press # because it asked for receipt number (even though previous input was for people without receipt number, go figure).

ahh, thank you! I just figured it out as well! except it let me stay on hold to speak with someone when I entered in the case number! I hate automated systems!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Andruha said:

So our bio appointment was scheduled for 6/17 in Philadelphia. (Our mailing address). We live in NYC and put a queens address as our physical address. Today i (USC) went with Kate To a local office here in NYC. Lady first told us that yes we can go to any office in the country but need to come on our appointment date. I was Ready to drive to a different office in the area and try again when the lady finally said that kate can wait and they will see if they can fit her in. She was done half hour later. Great success 👍🏻👍🏻

AOS sent 5/20/19, Delivered 5/23/2019. Text confirmation 5/30/19, Receipt NOAs (all 3) on 6/3/19. Bio notice 6/7/19. Bio appointment 6/17/19. Bio complete 6/10/19 

Online status changed to "Fingerprint Review was completed." 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.