dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Guys I just got an email from NVC to go and check my status online. I can’t login in CEaC the page don’t load. I guess I have a 4th RFE. Papers resubmited April 1 that they never review and one paper resubmited April 26

So it looks like they are reviewing cases even though the CEAC website is down. I still can't log in either (the page doesn't load, and if it does when I enter my NVC case number nothing happens.)

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

So it looks like they are reviewing cases even though the CEAC website is down. I still can't log in either (the page doesn't load, and if it does when I enter my NVC case number nothing happens.)

maybe yall are the ones who case they reviewing ummm maybe

Timeline
Just now, The Rock ll said:

Try safari...I just log in to mine...no issues 

Safari is what I always use and nothing. Seems like I am not the only one having issues login in. So weird!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

Guys I just got an email from NVC to go and check my status online. I can’t login in CEaC the page don’t load. I guess I have a 4th RFE. Papers resubmited April 1 that they never review and one paper resubmited April 26

Hopefully I get an email soon too cus I submitted on 26th 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Timeline
5 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Some thing must be on your end...CEAC is just working fine 

I don't think is on my end. Just tried from other computer and my phone and I am having the same issue. The page opens but when I enter the case number nothing happens. Other people here also commented that they are having the same issue, so is not just me.............

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
18 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

They have to send you another email. it can be DQ WHO KNOWS

1 minute ago, nyokie said:

They have to send you another email. it can be DQ WHO KNOWS

I try to log in from my cellphone, safari, internet explorer, in my PC in google chrome and it doesn't load. Ceac is down, in google it open but when you press the option to go put your case number then the page start to load but never open. I have only one email under my husband. On the 26 of April I submit papers for him for last. First I submit papers on that day for my steps and then for him. So I guess I have to wait. I call NVC and now I'm on the line waiting. Waiting can be more than 30 minutes as always.

Timeline
Just now, jenifferrecio426 said:

I try to log in from my cellphone, safari, internet explorer, in my PC in google chrome and it doesn't load. Ceac is down, in google it open but when you press the option to go put your case number then the page start to load but never open. I have only one email under my husband. On the 26 of April I submit papers for him for last. First I submit papers on that day for my steps and then for him. So I guess I have to wait. I call NVC and now I'm on the line waiting. Waiting can be more than 30 minutes as always.

Yes, I am having the same issue when trying to log in. So frustrating! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, The Rock ll said:

You guys can give me your case # and invoice # lol...cuz I have no problem getting logged in...at least your frustration will be gone...heheheh 

Finally it works now, I am now able to log in with no problem 🙂

22 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Finally it works now, I am now able to log in with no problem 🙂

I keep Trying and can't yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.