Crazy Cat

Processing Times (I-751) for MSC (National Benefits Center)

2,753 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

First interview was in home country, so I came on IR1 visa.

This is awesome! Hope this happens to many of us. When did you file? I filed my case in the beginning of October 2019 and had the status "case ready to be scheduled for an interview" for two months so far.

9 minutes ago, vilkim said:

This is awesome! Hope this happens to many of us. When did you file? I filed my case in the beginning of October 2019 and had the status "case ready to be scheduled for an interview" for two months so far.

I filed on March 2019, so the wait time is 15 months 

Hi everyone,

I am a June 2020 filer and my case is a MSC number. I have added my case to the spreadsheet as well. Can anyone tell me what is the timeline to receive biometrics appointment notifications? The spreadsheet file does not have a column for it...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I filed my Removal of Conditions last night by submitting it to the post office.  I could have done it July 14th but I wanted to wait a day so I wouldn't risk the whole "you turned it in too early" baloney.  

Well hopefully the NOA extension letter comes in soon so my spouse can prove she is legally here. 

The almost 2 year wait now begins....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

@Alisars @cammi9988 - please fill out your timelines. Information like your local field office is very helpful to other members when trying to determine trends.

@Alisars a few of us including myself and @Renegade had this status change in March 2020. The interview has not been rescheduled yet nor have we received an approval or notice of green card being produced.

Edited by TLC

26 minutes ago, TLC said:

@Alisars @cammi9988 - please fill out your timelines. Information like your local field office is very helpful to other members when trying to determine trends.

@Alisars a few of us including myself and @Renegade had this status change in March 2020. The interview has not been rescheduled yet nor have we received an approval or notice of green card being produced.

but 3 hours later, they changed my case status back to waiting for interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/16/2020 at 2:13 AM, Ajt3 said:

That's great.Hope they do the same for everyone.And Your wife came here on Cr1?

yes she came here on Cr1 but you never know they might about biometrics, they might called her for biometrics.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Abhi Parekh said:

yes she came here on Cr1 but you never know they might about biometrics, they might called her for biometrics.

Exactly..They are so unpredictable.Let's see🤞

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who recently filed I-751 that received a text with MSC received NOA1 yet?  We filed 06/29 and received a text around July 8 but have not yet received a response by mail extending her visa.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:58 AM, Todd and Ann said:

Has anyone who recently filed I-751 that received a text with MSC received NOA1 yet?  We filed 06/29 and received a text around July 8 but have not yet received a response by mail extending her visa.

Update:  I received NOA1 today 07/27.  I brought my wife and two step-sons.  The two step-sons received their NOA1 today.  I assume my wife will get hers in a day or two if it wasn't lost in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.