dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

So i called nvc and found out i uploaded the wrong BC. They wanted the longer version. 

Two types of birth certificates are available: a condensed version called an "Extracto de Acta" and a longer version, called an "Acta Inextensa," which contains more information. Both versions are legitimate civil documents; however, post requires only the Acta Inextensa is accepted  be submitted for immigrant, K and V visa purposes due to its more complete nature. Dominican civil documents used for visa purposes do not need to be legalized.

I have the one that's Acta Inexacta  and its also apostilla do you think that i will have a problem with that??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Yes its for beneficiary BC. And yes i another 2 weeks i have to wait for them to review it. Smh. Good luck i hope u hear something soon with no delays. 

it can take less than 2 weeks. you can be lucky

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, nyokie said:

it can take less than 2 weeks. you can be lucky

Any news nyokie? I will just wait for 3weeks. Idk what’s going on ☹️

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

nope not yet, still waiting. what you mean you will just wait for 3 week? girl I hate waiting that long. I might well get used to it because I will have to wait another 3 weeks. I just want them hurry up tell me what they need so I can do what I have to do.

28 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

All my documents are accepted an hour ago, but i did not get any case complete email and nor did I get any message or RFE

Does that mean case complete because all documents are accepted? 

When will i get a cc message or email?  

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

All my documents are accepted an hour ago, but i did not get any case complete email and nor did I get any message or RFE

Hey maybe the e-mail is on the way. When did you submit everything? Thanks!

34 minutes ago, nyokie said:

nope not yet, still waiting. what you mean you will just wait for 3 week? girl I hate waiting that long. I might well get used to it because I will have to wait another 3 weeks. I just want them hurry up tell me what they need so I can do what I have to do.

Ugh! That’s what they said on the website I think? Like allow them 3 weeks to review. Not sure. 🤷🏻‍♀️

39 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

It happened to me, I called them but no good response, I'm just waiting now. Which embassy 

6 hours ago, EriRob said:

I have the one that's Acta Inexacta  and its also apostilla do you think that i will have a problem with that??

No u should be fine. Thats the one they want. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, nyokie said:

@lpag21 wake up stop sleeping late and get on here.

Ohh man.. dint feel like checking emails and CEAC, its disappointing! nothing yet!😇

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

Hey maybe the e-mail is on the way. When did you submit everything? Thanks!

Ugh! That’s what they said on the website I think? Like allow them 3 weeks to review. Not sure. 🤷🏻‍♀️

any news yet?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, nyokie said:

any news yet?

Friday is Godd Friday! It’s holiday! So If we don’t hear any until tomorrow, we have the next week and the next and so on... lol! 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Friday is Godd Friday! It’s holiday! So If we don’t hear any until tomorrow, we have the next week and the next and so on... lol! 

oh I didn't know they celebrate in the state lol why you think I said their next holiday is in May 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.