dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Sarah Kay said:

Thank u so much 4 informing us. Let's hope they really do start June next week 

No problem. She said they’ll start in a week or a week and a half so lets keep our fingers crossed for interviews for the beginning of June 🤞🏽 Idk if i can wait till the end of June. But Im sure we all are next in line for the batch that gets interviews the beginning of June 🤞🏽🤞🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sherlyne said:

I spoke with NVC a few minutes ago and they said interviews for May have been closed for Mumbai 😭 

She said next batch will be for June and they will start scheduling that in a week or a week and a half. Im so upset but all we can do is wait 😭

Thanks for sharing the info! unfortunately kinda disappointing as we have to wait for 2 months now!

2 hours ago, Madimonster said:

Finally finally finally got interview date from South Korea.

Pd : march 19, 2018

Cc : march 21, 2019

Interview scheduled : April 17, 2019(USA)

interview : May 20,2019!!!!!!!!!

I think NVC sent an email yesterday but I didn’t know because I didn’t get that. Only my lawyer got the email from NVC

Yeah!

Congratulations

I am still waiting, CC 8th march (EB2)!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Sherlyne said:

No problem. She said they’ll start in a week or a week and a half so lets keep our fingers crossed for interviews for the beginning of June 🤞🏽 Idk if i can wait till the end of June. But Im sure we all are next in line for the batch that gets interviews the beginning of June 🤞🏽🤞🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Yes waiting to get an interview date is the worst anxiety...we complained so much in this group lol..we were going through ..me and @KJ2 were going insane

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

9 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Yes waiting to get an interview date is the worst anxiety...we complained so much in this group lol..we were going through ..me and @KJ2 were going insane

Thank God we got dates we both were about ready to lose it lmao 

2 hours ago, Crazybell said:

I’m from Canada. CC January 2/19 and waiting for interview yet 😞. Today is 107th days and counting...pd is April 7, 2005.  Tired of waiting too!! For Montreal Canada embassy 

What is your visa category? And you mentioned your priority date as of 2005? Did it take 14 years for you to reach Case Complete? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
1 hour ago, MK2803 said:

I am waiting for interview since Jan 2019.

If I may ask, why is it taking so long for an interview date? Did you call NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
8 minutes ago, MK2803 said:

NVC never tells any specific reason. But it could be because of large number of applicants.

Oh! Okay. I hope your wait will soon end! 

On 4/17/2019 at 4:25 AM, Hari_npl said:

Guys, 

My wife has interview on 26th, I been hearing rumors that they ask so many evidence to verify our marries such as call history. I am lil nervous as I do not know what to prepare for or what to expect. can you guys share your experience? 

You can print out your conversation history on WhatsApp and on your cellphone I'm sure it will help.  My husband's appointment is on Tuesday and that is what he has done.  It's like 400+ pages.  We think better safe than sorry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.