2,985 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Hi folks .. 

i hope every thing is okay for every one of you .. 

iam a February 2018 filler .. i got my EAD May 2018 , which iam renewing now .. 

but i didn’t get any update on my i360 since i field  NO RFE ..,, i didn’t even get the prime facie..  DEEP SILENCE 

i used my card twice and travelled to my home country the first time i stayed outside for 40 days .. and the second time i stayed 5 months outside the states .. i was paroled without any problem before my card expires in one week .. 

Today i was sitting with my lawyer to renew my EAD .. and he surprised me that he received a prime facie April 2019 ( last month ) while i was outside the states !!

I usually don’t get any mail from USCIS every thing goes to my lawyer for security purposes .. 

Is this normal !! Because we didn’t ask for it and it’s been 15 months now since we filed !! 

It’s valid for 180 days and it says it’s gonna be automatically extended for more 60 days if  they didn’t take action during 180 days validity of it ..

just need to know what’s going on !! 

I don't think nothing is going, I'm June 2018 i received my Prima Facie for 1 year....  I don't think they are working on 2018 cases yet they may start soon. we just have to wait

Filed: Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent reader on this forum since 2015. I would like to update my timeline if this would help anyone. 

Sept 2015. Filed i-360 along with i-765 & i-485

November 2015: Received Prima Facie

Jan 2017: i-360 approved

Sept 2017: 1st Info pass (No Action)

December 2017: 2nd Info Pass (No action)

March 2018: 3rd Info Pass (No action)

At this point really getting frustrated. Renewed Ead every year. 

Feb 2019: Contacted Congressmen

March 2019: Received Interview Notice

April 2019: Interview held and officer told me you will hear in 3 weeks. 

May 2019: Green Card in hand. 

2 minutes ago, NEVER GIVE UP said:

Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent reader on this forum since 2015. I would like to update my timeline if this would help anyone. 

OMG 2 years of wait for an interview.... 

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NEVER GIVE UP said:

Hello Everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS! ☺️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
8 minutes ago, NEVER GIVE UP said:

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations, pls can you share the interview experince with us and where is your field office.All the best.

Filed: Timeline
11 minutes ago, Comforter said:

Congratulations, pls can you share the interview experince with us and where is your field office.All the best.

Interview experience:

I didn’t had my passport with me cause I gave for renewal. Explain it to officer and was fine with the copies. 

Officer told me at the start of interview that since this is a i-360 case I will not ask any questions on abuse

Interview was pretty straight forward:

Oath process, Asked yes/no questions from i-485. Asked if I divorced and gave him copies. 

What are your future plans?

I told him I want to open my own company as I am working for a really big international firm. 

Asked for paystub?

i didn’t have it but had filed my taxes every year so gave him a W2. 

37 minutes ago, sandranj said:

Hi Folks,  I didn't have a meetup in the past 2 years with the visa journey's members, I used to have every year, but I will have a picnic in  Central Park(NYC) on June 15, 2019 at 1.30pm. Let me know please who wants to be, send me a pm ok. Please bring some blanket or towel and some typical food from your home country if possible, or any other food, we will share the food. You can bring who you want(kids, mother, friend)

You must be there on time, otherwise, you have to find us there. I had a meetup in Central Park years ago and it was a nightmare because my phone didn' stop ringing because a lot of people couldn't find us inside the park and I could not enjoy the picnic.

I am very want to go there , but I am in Houston , if I am in NYC. I will be go 

1 hour ago, sandranj said:

Hi Folks,  I didn't have a meetup in the past 2 years with the visa journey's members, I used to have every year, but I will have a picnic in  Central Park(NYC) on June 15, 2019 at 1.30pm. Let me know please who wants to be, send me a pm ok. Please bring some blanket or towel and some typical food from your home country if possible, or any other food, we will share the food. You can bring who you want(kids, mother, friend)

You must be there on time, otherwise, you have to find us there. I had a meetup in Central Park years ago and it was a nightmare because my phone didn' stop ringing because a lot of people couldn't find us inside the park and I could not enjoy the picnic.

This is lovely, if I were there I would love to come. Enjoy! 

Hi Guys,

Yesterday i got the update in my case status that “your card was delivered to your address “ and today my lawyer called me, he said my Green card is arrived . I am very happy . God bless all.

Special thanks to Sandra and VJ members . Guys please don’t give up you will get the good result at the end.

Thank you all again

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Dharmaraj said:

Hi Guys,

Yesterday i got the update in my case status that “your card was delivered to your address “ and today my lawyer called me, he said my Green card is arrived . I am very happy . God bless all.

Special thanks to Sandra and VJ members . Guys please don’t give up you will get the good result at the end.

Thank you all again

Congratulations 🍾🎈🎊🎉. I told you not to worry.

Hi Guys, 
  Congratulations to all the approvals.
 I Hope your doing great! Just an update on my Case. 

VAWA Notice Date: August 4, 2017
Received mail: August 12, 2017
My Name was Updated: August 16, 2017
Previous I-485 Transferred from another office of  Processing: September 1, 2017
EAD and AP Renewal Exp Feb 2018: November 3, 2017 
Additional Evidence of Abuse sent: November 3, 2017 
EAD and AP Renewal Received:November 6, 2017 
EAD and AP approved:November 24, 2017 (So Fast but Thank you!) 
EAD And AP Card Mailed: November 28, 2017 (letter received they used my first biometrics) 
EAD And AP Card Received in mail : December 2, 2017 (The start date is the approval date not the expiration date of the first card which is feb 2018)  
Travel to 3 different Countries: May 1-30 2018 using Advance Parole.  LAX port of entry. 
EAD And AP Renewal: August 4, 2018 
EAD and AP Card Production: August 30, 2018
NEW CARD PRODUCTION: Under I-360 VAWA - January 4, 2019 Best Birthday Gift Ever!!! 
WE MAILED YOUR NEW CARD:Under I-360 VAWA - JANUARY 9, 2019 
 EAD C31 CARD IN HAND: JANUARY 12, 2019   
APPROVED VAWA I-360- JANUARY 31, 2019 
AT MY LOCAL OFFICE I-485 - FEBRUARY 22, 2019 
COURTESY LETTER FOR MY MEDICAL-MARCH 18, 2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR I485 JUNE 5, 2019- MAY 16, 2019

Local Office: Los Angeles County

Thank you so much for all the support! Just have faith guys and be strong!

Edited by CASTIEL

4 minutes ago, CASTIEL said:

Hi Guys, 
  Congratulations to all the approvals.
 I Hope your doing great! Just an update on my Case. 

VAWA Notice Date: August 4, 2017
Received mail: August 12, 2017
My Name was Updated: August 16, 2017
Previous I-485 Transferred from another office of  Processing: September 1, 2017
EAD and AP Renewal Exp Feb 2018: November 3, 2017 
Additional Evidence of Abuse sent: November 3, 2017 
EAD and AP Renewal Received:November 6, 2017 
EAD and AP approved:November 24, 2017 (So Fast but Thank you!) 
EAD And AP Card Mailed: November 28, 2017 (letter received they used my first biometrics) 
EAD And AP Card Received in mail : December 2, 2017 (The start date is the approval date not the expiration date of the first card which is feb 2018)  
Travel to 3 different Countries: May 1-30 2018 using Advance Parole.  LAX port of entry. 
EAD And AP Renewal: August 4, 2018 
EAD and AP Card Production: August 30, 2018
NEW CARD PRODUCTION: Under I-360 VAWA - January 4, 2019 Best Birthday Gift Ever!!! 
WE MAILED YOUR NEW CARD:Under I-360 VAWA - JANUARY 9, 2019 
 EAD C31 CARD IN HAND: JANUARY 12, 2019   
APPROVED VAWA I-360- JANUARY 31, 2019 
AT MY LOCAL OFFICE I-485 - FEBRUARY 22, 2019 
COURTESY LETTER FOR MY MEDICAL-MARCH 18, 2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR I485 JUNE 5, 2019- MAY 16, 2019

Local Office: Los Angeles County

Thank you so much for all the support! Just have faith guys and be strong!

Your timeline seems to be smooth and on point specially with those FAST EAD Renewal approval..... Keep us updated with your GC interview. 

Hello, please I have a question. My Vawa was approved with green card in hand on Jan 21th 2019. I do have a lawyer but noe he wants to extra charged me and I don't have the money to pay him for extra charges.

My question is. I want to file alone.

How much does filling for Green card under Vawa cost? I mean the costing fee. 

Do i send it to my local office or do I send it to Vermont center? 

Thank you,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.