2,985 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Thank you and God bless you! Hopefully, I’ll get there and this pain will be taken away. Good luck to you too! @FridayGirl@69

It takes time... it took me almost 17 months to start feeling better plus another 8 months to

be myself again, you will be laughing at the end 😁 stay strong and be safe! 💫

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

LOVE ❤️ 🇺🇸💫

3 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

LOVE ❤️ 🇺🇸💫

Now I feel better. Yesterday I was down when I left the interview and within 2 hours I saw card is being produced. Still had doubts cuz I see people get Card is being produced for months. But this message that case is approved is the best thing yet for me. 

5 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Now I feel better. Yesterday I was down when I left the interview and within 2 hours I saw card is being produced. Still had doubts cuz I see people get Card is being produced for months. But this message that case is approved is the best thing yet for me. 

Why were you down? Didnt the interview go smoothly?😕

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, waqasah said:

Hello, 

So I have a question. I am going to apply for VAWA this week. My EAD is expiring on January 2020. Since I did not go for the interview. My i485 is gonna be deemed abandoned. Right? So how can I renew my EAD? Do I have to apply for new EAD? I am really confused. 

Once is denied you have to refile for the AOS again and submit the. I765.

7 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Congratulations! 

Fear is not good stop and praise God for what he has done for you! You will be a citizen in no time. Cheer up!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes!!!👍 God is great!

Thanks

Just now, Lola_lalo said:

Congratulations! 

Fear is not good stop and praise God for what he has done for you! You will be a citizen in no time. Cheer up!

Thank you. I’m cheering up now after seeing that status change. Lol

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, Strife said:

@Trizzle congrats! 

I thought when our VAWA cases are adjudicated and approved the nitty gritty details of our cases remains at VSC

How do the interviewing officers at the local offices get hold of our VAWA files?

weird though.

Vermont ships the approved l360 to the local office .

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

I danced the happy dance dedicated for you:joy:

where is your local office? how long did you wait for the interview?

My local office was Norfolk and I posted my entire timeline on page 129. Check it out. 

Edited by Trizzle
Wrong page number

13 hours ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Hi @FeDaniela thank you for this thorough input. I appreciate it. How long did you wait for your EAD? What specific website did you use to find your congressman? Do you live in NY? I have a job offer from the hospital plus my mom is sick. So I am really hoping that it’ll be considered. 

My EAD renewal was submitted on 8/8/2018, My EAD 180 days extension was expiring on June 2019, So middle of April 2019 I google my Congressman which it depends on borough, district and zip codes,  I am in NYC since it was close to my house I went personally to their office, fill out their release form authorizing them to contact USCIS on my behalf, they ask for a proof of address I gave them Electrical bill, My ID, and my I-797C Receipts. USCIS requested proof for them to expedited which i submitted. Everything took 20 days From congressman inquired to received EAD on hand. By the way I received EAD on hand yesterday 5/13/19 :)  and I renew my Driver license today too.... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.