2,985 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Folks, the wait time at my local office shows an estimate of 16.5 to 22 months for i485 interview. Does it mean I’ll have to wait that long? Or do Interviews  happen sooner, as I’ve heard happens with some people with backlogged offices like mine.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, MelTex30 said:

I just received a notification with the tracking number. I think the cards come from the distribution center in Kansas City, MO. So as per the the tracking info, it’s still in MO. The card goes to my lawyer, so I will let you know when it reaches my lawyers office.

Same information for me  today as well.. And i got the tracking number and put it in the usps and checked the box for updates to be sent to me and it was saying the same in kansas when i first checked. And i got the email from usps that its in my mail box a few mins ago.. You should check the box on usps to get updates on when your lawyer gets it.. Im excited.

9 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Same information for me  today as well.. And i got the tracking number and put it in the usps and checked the box for updates to be sent to me and it was saying the same in kansas when i first checked. And i got the email from usps that its in my mail box a few mins ago.. You should check the box on usps to get updates on when your lawyer gets it.. Im excited.

Wow congrats dear! Welcome to the good life! Lots of blessing on this new journey!😊

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wow congrats dear! Welcome to the good life! Lots of blessing on this new journey!😊

I haven't checked the mailbox yet but thank you .Lord knows I've shed tears and had sleepless night and stressed everyone out around me.. Lol..  I owe them all a bottle of wine for putting up with my emotional depressed behaviour.. This is definitely the toughest battle I've had to fight my adult life coupled with the abuse and everything that followed there after

Just now, Islanderk said:

I haven't checked the mailbox yet but thank you .Lord knows I've shed tears and had sleepless night and stressed everyone out around me.. Lol..  I owe them all a bottle of wine for putting up with my emotional depressed behaviour.. This is definitely the toughest battle I've had to fight my adult life coupled with the abuse and everything that followed there after

You just spoke my mind! Can't wait for this dark cloud to pass! But I always try to stay positive! I wanna pray for the rest of us still waiting! Special prayers go to @bebetho, @aquila, @ahmad, and all the other beautiful people waiting for approvals! I know how awful it feels! @FridayGirl69 I pray your interview comes quick. Hang in there God will see you through dear. God bless us all!🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

You are done! Now just enjoy the rest of the ride full of self love and traveling around the world with tons of health and work!!! 🇺🇸👏🏼💫

46 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You just spoke my mind! Can't wait for this dark cloud to pass! But I always try to stay positive! I wanna pray for the rest of us still waiting! Special prayers go to @bebetho, @aquila, @ahmad, and all the other beautiful people waiting for approvals! I know how awful it feels! @FridayGirl69 I pray your interview comes quick. Hang in there God will see you through dear. God bless us all!🙏

Yes! All of us here deserve to have this journey be finally behind us. Praying for everyone here. Honestly before this, I went to church and did the usual things. But this journey really puts your life in perspective. Beside my support circle, prayer really has gotten me through this ordeal. 

2 minutes ago, MelTex30 said:

Yes! All of us here deserve to have this journey be finally behind us. Praying for everyone here. Honestly before this, I went to church and did the usual things. But this journey really puts your life in perspective. Beside my support circle, prayer really has gotten me through this ordeal. 

😊You couldn't have said it better! #hugs

Timeline
1 hour ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

You are done! Now just enjoy the rest of the ride full of self love and traveling around the world with tons of health and work!!! 🇺🇸👏🏼💫

Thank you i will most deff. Can't travel just yet lol.. I only applied for c09 work permit.. At that time i was satisfied with just being able to work..

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Thank you i will most deff. Can't travel just yet lol.. I only applied for c09 work permit.. At that time i was satisfied with just being able to work..

Got it! Still much better then others that wait until Vawa gets approved like my case LOL

Hi guys👋 although I got my C31 EAD already following the card production update on March 28th, my status hasn't changed to approved I got a lil flustered and decided to find out from my senator what is holding the update..she just got back to me now from what USCIS told her.."

"Your constituent’s case was approved on March 28, 2019, the notice is currently pending being released to the address on file.  The Employment Authorization Document (EAD) was completed and mailed to the address on file on April 1, 2019.” 

this here makes me happy all over again and gives me the assurance I wanted coming from USCIS! 

truly when you see that card production update, your vawa is definitely approved!💪😂🙏 thank you God!

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hi guys👋 although I got my C31 EAD already following the card production update on March 28th, my status hasn't changed to approved I got a lil flustered and decided to find out from my senator what is holding the update..she just got back to me now from what USCIS told her.."

"Your constituent’s case was approved on March 28, 2019, the notice is currently pending being released to the address on file.  The Employment Authorization Document (EAD) was completed and mailed to the address on file on April 1, 2019.” 

this here makes me happy all over again and gives me the assurance I wanted coming from USCIS! 

truly when you see that card production update, your vawa is definitely approved!💪😂🙏 thank you God!

Awesome!!!! Getting closer every day!!! 🥳🇺🇸💫

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.