AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

We should all call back ask how we can send all our paper manually.  I am sure we should have option to do that. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Just had a call with an NVC agent (after waiting for nearly 50 min). She told me that she knew about the problem. She will put me on the list of people having login problem and will submit this list to her supervisor at the end of this day. She also told me to take a screenshot of the error and send it to NVC. I already did it when I found out the login problem last week, just did it again today (to askNVC@state.gov at and the website https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html).

Edited by AndyH

6 minutes ago, A.A said:

Someone should put a coverletter together so we can all send it to our state senator/congress to speed up the process. I can see this issue happened in 2015 and it took several month for it to get fixed.

I think the 2015 incident took about 3 weeks to fix, but still longer than I want to Wait.  My congressman is actually super helpful and I have their contact email now, but what would I ask him to do for me if the system is down? Get permission to submit some other way? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Maxifer said:

yes, that what she said...

we all should call again and see what they say

I’ve tried calling over and over and over again for hours, up until 9PM nonstop to only receive the call back when we reopen message. Which I did multiple times for 3 days and still can’t get through. 

Ive sent 2 emails...no response. The best course for ALL of us is to bombard our representatives daily. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, KJ2 said:

I think the 2015 incident took about 3 weeks to fix, but still longer than I want to Wait.  My congressman is actually super helpful and I have their contact email now, but what would I ask him to do for me if the system is down? Get permission to submit some other way? 

You will inform him of the issue that is impacting hundreds of people and which the State Dept is not providing a timely fix to nor properly communicating to the public about. Make him aware of the detrimental impacts this is having on you, your family and countless other lives. 

29 minutes ago, CJO032418 said:

You will inform him of the issue that is impacting hundreds of people and which the State Dept is not providing a timely fix to nor properly communicating to the public about. Make him aware of the detrimental impacts this is having on you, your family and countless other lives. 

This is perfect here. Make sure to submit a screenshot of the error message. 

Important thing to mention that the State Department is not providing any helpful information to the public like CJ stated above. 

You can mention to him you did a research and this issue happened back in 2015 and it took a while for the state dept to fix the issue.

I urge everyone to send emails, reach out to their senators/congress. There are some who are really helpful. The more people report this issue to their senators/congress the more they will pressure the state dept to fix it fast. 

Edited by A.A

Finally I got email today with NVC and IV # of my mom case after 6 weeks and 2 days but not able to log in! I tried my dad's case which got approved last month and able to log in, whats happening to their system? Last time i paid my dad IV and AOS, took 2 weeks to get cleared(supposedly only 2-3 days)  until they fix it and finally on paid status, they keep saying will tell to supervisor and now im gonna deal again problem with logging for my mom's case? this is not fun 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

I received my case login on Feb 22 for CEAC.

same message id does not match. Called the number and talked to this guy, who said its normal and keep trying..hmmmm for how many days or weeks?

Timeline
32 minutes ago, EMMO said:

Hi All,

just an FYI - I received my Case number on 26th February 2019. Five minutes back, I signed in for the first time - and I could Sign in without any issues.

Hopefully the issue might have been sorted for you all.

Cheers

eMMo

You are lucky. Good luck

Timeline
13 hours ago, AndyH said:

Just had a call with an NVC agent (after waiting for nearly 50 min). She told me that she knew about the problem. She will put me on the list of people having login problem and will submit this list to her supervisor at the end of this day. She also told me to take a screenshot of the error and send it to NVC. I already did it when I found out the login problem last week, just did it again today (to askNVC@state.gov at and the website https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html).

How long is your Invoice Id, mine is mixture of letters and numbers which are 16

Edited by Apsingh

8 hours ago, Apsingh said:

How long is your Invoice Id, mine is mixture of letters and numbers which are 16

Mine doesn’t work either and mine is also 5 letters and 11 numbers following. ☹️

8 hours ago, EMMO said:

Hi All,

just an FYI - I received my Case number on 26th February 2019. Five minutes back, I signed in for the first time - and I could Sign in without any issues.

Hopefully the issue might have been sorted for you all.

Cheers

eMMo

did you put all the numbers and letters from the Invoice ID and case number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.