156 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 5/3/2019 at 6:37 PM, Spardasa said:

This doesn't make me excited that our Field office is slow in processing :( We'll be mailing off our AoS paperwork on Monday.

Its not that slow it usually takes 8 to 10 months

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/3/2019 at 6:00 PM, NashvilleFO said:

Really? That’s great, congrats to you! Was the officer nice to you?

Thanks! And yes she was. She was super nice and personable, it was more like chatting with someone we knew rather than an immigration officer making us feel intimidated. Officer Fields I believe was her name in case you get her :)

Timeline
On 5/3/2019 at 7:37 PM, Spardasa said:

This doesn't make me excited that our Field office is slow in processing :( We'll be mailing off our AoS paperwork on Monday.

I didn't think it's slow...we sent our AOS package last June, biometrics in July, interview April 1st, and approval last week! Hopefully yours moves fast as well.

Timeline
7 hours ago, KV & TQ said:

Thanks! And yes she was. She was super nice and personable, it was more like chatting with someone we knew rather than an immigration officer making us feel intimidated. Officer Fields I believe was her name in case you get her :)

Thanks for the info, I’ve been waiting anxiously for my interview and i really hope my officer is as nice as the one you had for yours :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, NashvilleFO said:

Thanks for the info, I’ve been waiting anxiously for my interview and i really hope my officer is as nice as the one you had for yours :)

Hopefully! Best of luck to you 😀 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/26/2019 at 5:02 PM, NashvilleFO said:

Wow that’s nice! I was thinking it would take at least 10 months to get an interview and now im more hopeful knowing it only took 8 months for you!. Please keep me updated as far as how the interview goes 😃 best of luck for you! 

That’s great news! Yippee 

Timeline

Do you think they are slow? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As of now, the processing times aren't too bad for Nashville (10-18.5 months) compared to other offices nearby.

Atlanta 11.5-18.5

Charlotte 7.5-19.5

Louisville 11-22

Memphis 11-22
Raleigh 7.5-23

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Vans said:

As of now, the processing times aren't too bad for Nashville (10-18.5 months) compared to other offices nearby.

Atlanta 11.5-18.5

Charlotte 7.5-19.5

Louisville 11-22

Memphis 11-22
Raleigh 7.5-23

Not too bad, but then you go surfing around the AoS threads and see accelerated interview times out of some offices.  Gotta love our government. 

My wife's paperwork was delivered yesterday to the lockbox, so time to continue the waiting dance!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 5/9/2019 at 2:45 PM, Spardasa said:

Not too bad, but then you go surfing around the AoS threads and see accelerated interview times out of some offices.  Gotta love our government. 

My wife's paperwork was delivered yesterday to the lockbox, so time to continue the waiting dance!

If  we could just get the EAD, we’d be so happy 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cheschirecat said:

If  we could just get the EAD, we’d be so happy 

Like I said in another thread, you would think the Government would want the new entrants working to contribute to the dwindling social security fund and to collect taxes on rather than waiting months before they legally can work. 

Hi everyone - any one recently get notified of an interview date? I just checked online and saw that case processing in the Nashville FO for i-485 is 10.5-23 months now. 

Did that increase? I cant for the life of me remember what the timelines were last time i looked. So frustrating....really hope the time frame is around 8-10 months like someone said above. I came on a k1 in october of last year, filed for AOS December 2018. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, SMK 89 said:

Hi everyone - any one recently get notified of an interview date? I just checked online and saw that case processing in the Nashville FO for i-485 is 10.5-23 months now. 

Did that increase? I cant for the life of me remember what the timelines were last time i looked. So frustrating....really hope the time frame is around 8-10 months like someone said above. I came on a k1 in october of last year, filed for AOS December 2018. 

On the last two weeks ive seen someone from august 20 something get schedule for may 30. After that i havent heard from anybody. To my belief they are either still scheduling august filers or starting to schedule september filers even though i havent heard from anyone from september.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.