Jump to content
Scottish Mernymph

K-1 APPROVED London Inverview yesterday

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Scottish Mernymph said:

We're APPROVED yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

The London Embassy staff were so lovely yesterday, they asked only a few simple questions, they congratulated us on our engagement & actually said thank you to us for making it the "easiest case" to come to a decision on.

All hands on deck now to be ready to move as soon as my visa arrives.

MASSIVE THANKYOUS to everyone here who has offered help, advise, sense & support.
Also, for all of you still waiting-best of luck to you all & I hope you also get yours through soon ❤️

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scottish Mernymph said:

We're APPROVED yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

The London Embassy staff were so lovely yesterday, they asked only a few simple questions, they congratulated us on our engagement & actually said thank you to us for making it the "easiest case" to come to a decision on.

All hands on deck now to be ready to move as soon as my visa arrives.

MASSIVE THANKYOUS to everyone here who has offered help, advise, sense & support.
Also, for all of you still waiting-best of luck to you all & I hope you also get yours through soon ❤️

Congratulations!!! 😄 

How did you meet? And what income evidence did you use to show that the sponsor can support you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ella and James said:

Congratulations!!! 😄 

How did you meet? And what income evidence did you use to show that the sponsor can support you?


I met him at the candy store, he turned around & looked at me, get the picture? yes we see, that's when I fell for the leader of the pack VROOOOM VROOOM lols sorry I just had cawfee & still on a high from the approval news yesterday.....

We met on an internet forum discussion board, just like this place, he sent me a wee pm to tell me my posts made him laugh & before we knew where we were he was coming over to visit me.
We submitted his tax returns, confirmation of employment & salary/employment confirmation from employers plus a letter from his bank stating his accounts there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scottish Mernymph said:


I met him at the candy store, he turned around & looked at me, get the picture? yes we see, that's when I fell for the leader of the pack VROOOOM VROOOM lols sorry I just had cawfee & still on a high from the approval news yesterday.....

We met on an internet forum discussion board, just like this place, he sent me a wee pm to tell me my posts made him laugh & before we knew where we were he was coming over to visit me.
We submitted his tax returns, confirmation of employment & salary/employment confirmation from employers plus a letter from his bank stating his accounts there.

How many years of tax returns were needed? Thank you! 😀 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scottish Mernymph said:

We only sent in last year's return but supplied final figures for previous year. Hope that helps x

Oh that's great! Me and my fiancé are in the same position as he will only have a tax return for 2018-2019 when he files this April. He is self-employed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ella and James said:

Oh that's great! Me and my fiancé are in the same position as he will only have a tax return for 2018-2019 when he files this April. He is self-employed. 

Fingers crossed for you & hope you get it all through soon without any bothers x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 10:23 AM, Scottish Mernymph said:

We're APPROVED yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

The London Embassy staff were so lovely yesterday, they asked only a few simple questions, they congratulated us on our engagement & actually said thank you to us for making it the "easiest case" to come to a decision on.

All hands on deck now to be ready to move as soon as my visa arrives.

MASSIVE THANKYOUS to everyone here who has offered help, advise, sense & support.
Also, for all of you still waiting-best of luck to you all & I hope you also get yours through soon ❤️

Congratulations! 

 

Michigan here you come! :-) 


Met while I was on holiday:  11/01/2017

Agreed that we were an item: 11/09/2017

She said yes: 04/06/2018

Filed I129f: 06/09/2018

NOA1 dated: 06/14/2018

NOA2 dated: 11/29/2018

NVC Case #: Fianceé (USC) Called and received it: 01/08/2019

Case Shipped: 01/08/2019

Case Received: 01/15/2019

P3 Letter received: 01/19/2019

Medical: 02/08/2019

Interview: 03/11/2019 - Approved

Visa In Hand: 03/15/2019

US Entry: 05/11/2019 - DTW

Marriage: 06/22/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...