Rameez Ahmad

Why is nvc taking so long

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Why is the nvc taking so long?.My case was sent to the nvc on jan 28 2019 but i have not heard any response from the nvc. Any ideas as to what is going on? 

My case was approved January 14. And they received my case Feb 5. They won't notify you when they receive it. You will have to call them to see if they received it. Once they receive it, it will then take up to 4-8 weeks to get a welcome letter with case number from NVC that's when u will hear from them. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 2/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, Rameez Ahmad said:

Why is the nvc taking so long?.My case was sent to the nvc on jan 28 2019 but i have not heard any response from the nvc. Any ideas as to what is going on? 

Hello Rameez,

I am happy that your case has approved by USCIS. and as they said it on above, the NVC would take about 8 weeks of awaiting for data entry into their local system. And also, I wanna telling you that you are not the longer applicant in waiting.  But will get there soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, jeanita68 said:

My case was approved January 14. And they received my case Feb 5. They won't notify you when they receive it. You will have to call them to see if they received it. Once they receive it, it will then take up to 4-8 weeks to get a welcome letter with case number from NVC that's when u will hear from them. 

@jeanita68 congrats..I am so happy to see u at this stage..wishing u CC n interview date asap..👍

13 hours ago, O&O said:

@jeanita68 congrats..I am so happy to see u at this stage..wishing u CC n interview date asap..👍

Thank you!! Yes finally 🙌 

Timeline

I have been trying to contact the nvc but it says due to high call volume all our agents are busy at this time pleaae try again later. I have tried so many times and it keeps saying the same message.  i don’t understand how to get through to them. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rameez Ahmad said:

I have been trying to contact the nvc but it says due to high call volume all our agents are busy at this time pleaae try again later. I have tried so many times and it keeps saying the same message.  i don’t understand how to get through to them. 

You have up keep calling. Try early on the day and be prepared to wait on hold.  No other options 

Timeline

I’m willing to wait on hold but the call just disconects itself. Does that everytime. There is no option to wait on hold

21 minutes ago, Rameez Ahmad said:

I’m willing to wait on hold but the call just disconects itself. Does that everytime. There is no option to wait on hold

The best time to call is at night time, about an hour before NVC closes.

USC, For spouse, April 02, YSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
On 2/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, Rameez Ahmad said:

I get that same message too. I called all week and got the same response.

• 4 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Why is the NVC taking so long?

Actually my husband had applied, 1130 petition for alien relative for myself. And that was received on 04-03-2018. Our case sent to the Department of State for visa processing on September 24, 2018. He had submitted all the required credential for the pursuance of my immigration file. My husband had a telephonic conversation with the immigration visa inquire (603) 334-0700 and was told that our case has been sent to NVC , dated 13-05-2019 and till now the dates are being extended as to when the case was received from USCIS. Kindly guide me what to do next to know where my immigration file is? actually it's already been too long.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.