JWaiver_2019

2019 J1 WAIVER TIMELINE - New Applicants

2,060 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Sunshine33 said:

It is from department of homeland security,  it is form 1-797c notice of action. It states notice type: aproval notice from vermont service centre. It states that it is a courtesy copy, that they sent the orignal to my g-28 which is my lawyer 

Yay! It is notice of final waiver indeed! You will get the i797 from lawyer! Many congratulations 🎊🍾 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, waiver_req said:

Not yet!

i got the Sponsor views on September 10th, but recommendation is still pending...

hopefully next week is the week! 

Ok , this week is the week!!!!! Fingers cross.

12 hours ago, Tulip987 said:

Yay! It is notice of final waiver indeed! You will get the i797 from lawyer! Many congratulations 🎊🍾 

Thank you,!!! 

I need some help please. I got married 2 years ago But I had no lawyer in the beginning and I had my interview and they asked me for the waiver for 2 years home residency. I applied for the waiver but they are asking me for all my ds2019 considering that I had 4 entrances to USA on in 2006,2007,2008 and the last one on 2012 that I stayed. My first 3 ds2019 got lost and I contacted my sponsor but they erase their data very 3 years. I also contacted the agency in Peru but nobody has a copy of them. Did anyone had the same problem? Anyone knows where I can get copies? Please someone help me. I am very depressed and stressed. 

4 hours ago, 44mar said:

I need some help please. I got married 2 years ago But I had no lawyer in the beginning and I had my interview and they asked me for the waiver for 2 years home residency. I applied for the waiver but they are asking me for all my ds2019 considering that I had 4 entrances to USA on in 2006,2007,2008 and the last one on 2012 that I stayed. My first 3 ds2019 got lost and I contacted my sponsor but they erase their data very 3 years. I also contacted the agency in Peru but nobody has a copy of them. Did anyone had the same problem? Anyone knows where I can get copies? Please someone help me. I am very depressed and stressed. 

According to DOS https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/study/exchange/waiver-of-the-exchange-visitor/exchange-waiver-faqs.html

> I cannot get duplicate copies of my DS-2019/IAP-66 forms. What should I do?

> The Waiver Review Division will accept a signed letter from your responsible program officer with information about your program and your participation in it.

Alternatively, you can try to file FOIA with DOS to get a copy, but it is a very long process. I filed one since Jan 2019, and I haven't received the copy yet. Luckily, we are able to get the responsible officer of the program to write a letter instead.

https://foia.state.gov/

On 9/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, j1waiver2019 said:

NIH has sent the sponser views in august 1st week only. But DOS has updated it received.. Now again they requested for the sponser views...???

I checked with my sponser they havent received any thing such type .. Is the tehnical glitch or the mis typo by the officer..? Sent an email to DOS on 5th Sep, havent heard back anything from them.

Request for Sponsor Views Sent September, 04 2019
Sponsor Views Received September, 03 2019
No Objection Statement Received June, 30 2019
Fee Received June, 13 2019
Form DS-3035 Received June, 13 2019
Form DS-2019 Received June, 13 2019
Passport Data Page Received June, 13 2019
Statement Of Reason Received June, 13 2019

how much time does DOS takes to reply for an email?? anybody have an idea.

your status looks a bit different with me, shouldn't "view request" first, then  "submit the view"? and the NIH is your J1 visa sponsor or your new employer?

I got sponsor view request recently, also. Praying for everyone in the same situation.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, j1waiver2019 said:

NIH has sent the sponser views in august 1st week only. But DOS has updated it received.. Now again they requested for the sponser views...???

I checked with my sponser they havent received any thing such type .. Is the tehnical glitch or the mis typo by the officer..? Sent an email to DOS on 5th Sep, havent heard back anything from them.

Request for Sponsor Views Sent September, 04 2019
Sponsor Views Received September, 03 2019
No Objection Statement Received June, 30 2019
Fee Received June, 13 2019
Form DS-3035 Received June, 13 2019
Form DS-2019 Received June, 13 2019
Passport Data Page Received June, 13 2019
Statement Of Reason Received June, 13 2019

how much time does DOS takes to reply for an email?? anybody have an idea.

Have you received any reply from the DOS?

it seems to me like a glitch...

my case is also with a received sponsor view as of September 10th. 

please keep us posted :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.