Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 I-129F FILERS

777 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Meg101 said:

I received my K1 visa in the mail today... on my birthday!! We got our NOA2 on my fiancé’s birthday back in May and now this arriving is the best present imaginable. 🙂🥳❤️🙂

Congratulations 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So its been a while since I've posted here. I went with my fiance to Juarez for her interview on Sep 20th. Everything went well, mostly... no extra documents were asked for or needed but the officer just said it needed to go to Administrative Processing. He gave the passport back to her and said to just wait for an email and follow the directions. He was pleasant and said not to worry. We are guessing they are doing background checks before the approve it.  Hoping to get some help with anyone else that may have gone through this same process of the 221G . I know it's a waiting game here on out. 

IMG-20190920-WA0001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

So Interview completed...I was in and out in 50mins...I got issued with a 221g as I need to send in a German police certificate I wasn't aware I needed but anyway the guy said I was basically approved once I send them that. So thankful for this site and all those who contribute to it. 😁👍☺️

Timeline
20 minutes ago, NKDL said:

So Interview completed...I was in and out in 50mins...I got issued with a 221g as I need to send in a German police certificate I wasn't aware I needed but anyway the guy said I was basically approved once I send them that. So thankful for this site and all those who contribute to it. 😁👍☺️

Congratulations 🤓 my only question did it seriously last for 50 minutes ? If yes then why it took so long .. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
35 minutes ago, ParulAbhay said:

Congratulations 🤓 my only question did it seriously last for 50 minutes ? If yes then why it took so long .. 

Between going in giving documents that were requested then waiting to be called for the interview itself...50 mins isn't that long the interview itself only took 5 minutes

Timeline
5 minutes ago, NKDL said:

Between going in giving documents that were requested then waiting to be called for the interview itself...50 mins isn't that long the interview itself only took 5 minutes

Got it now :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.