F&S2018

So annoyed of NVC! need some hope and some help and some advice

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi guys!!! So let me give you a little run down of things....around 12/10/18 I received email from NVC that I am able to move to my next step I need to submit fees and documents etc..I went ahead and paid AOS and IV fees and around 12/14/18 once my fees were “paid” I was able to submit documents and it took NVC a few for them to let me know what’s accepted and what’s missing etc. so I believe 1/4/19 I received an email stating what else I need and what is missing so basically my spouses IV stuff was all accepted and I from my end needed to upload my w2 AGAIN and give my household member(my fathers) tax transcript and also I needed to fill out I864 instead of the ez and I’ve uploaded those and it’s been accepted 🙌🏻 Now I keep going back and fourth with them my w2 states next to it “accepted” they keep sending me messages that i need to send in every page and I’m pretty sure I’ve done that twice! It’s so frustrating I feel like I’ve been waiting forever I’ve submitted it all literally nothing is missing at this point here I am waiting another 2-3 weeks for them to review things yet again! Has anyone else had this problem? It sucks because it will obviously take them time to schedule an interview also 😭😭

~~moved to NVC from IR1/CR1 progress reports. topic is NVC specific~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.