dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Im collecting all the documents to send it to my wife for interview, let me know if I miss anything.

Petitioner: I864, Paystub, Tax transcripts, W2, Copy of passport, Copy of citizenship certi, copy of license

Joint Sponsor: I864, I864A, Tax transcripts

Beneficiary: Marriage certi, Birth crti, PCC, D260, Interview Letter, wedding album, travel tickets.

Omg guys! I couldn't be happier for everyone who got the interview dates - especially the ones waiting from last Aug/Sept! Congratulations 🙌

• Noticed some of you asking for where to get the Medical exam/Biometrics done. I came across this link for the Mumbai consulate - hope it helps!
  • Are you using USTravelDocs to confirm your document delivery address for your Passport?
  • Just checking - has everyone here with a CC date up to 01/31 received their Interview Letter? We have a CC date of 1st Feb (CR-1, Mumbai) so just wondering what should I be tracking!

Congrats to everyone with interview dates again!!

Cheers,

R

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

Thank you

Will check and update again in a day or two... As I am traveling .... 

6 hours ago, Rohit07 said:

Omg guys! I couldn't be happier for everyone who got the interview dates - especially the ones waiting from last Aug/Sept! Congratulations 🙌

• Noticed some of you asking for where to get the Medical exam/Biometrics done. I came across this link for the Mumbai consulate - hope it helps!
  • Are you using USTravelDocs to confirm your document delivery address for your Passport?
  • Just checking - has everyone here with a CC date up to 01/31 received their Interview Letter? We have a CC date of 1st Feb (CR-1, Mumbai) so just wondering what should I be tracking!

Congrats to everyone with interview dates again!!

Cheers,

R

I'm still waiting (not an IR category, but PD has been current for a while):

CC: 11 Dec 2018

At this point, I might be better off filing an I-485 application.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We got ours too!

CC: January 30

Interview: March 22

Montreal 

CR1 via Montreal Consulate

Chicago Dropbox

USCIS Texas Service Center

NOA1: 4/13/2018

NOA2: 10/19/2018

NVC Received: 11/5/2018

NVC Case # Created: 12/20/2018

AOS & IV packages submitted via CEAC: 1/6/2019

Rejected document resubmitted: 1/16/2019

NVC Case Complete: 1/30/2019

Interview (Montreal): 3/22/2019 (Approved)

Passport returned: 3/27/2019

POE (Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls): 3/28/2019

Green Card Received: 4/13/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/31/2019 at 11:01 PM, josie125 said:

There isn't much data on mine either, at least not lately for interviews. Two boys, 18 and 15. 

Congratulations for the expedite approval!! That's wonderful, I'm glad you'll be reunited soon

Hi, may I kindly know if your 18 year old was expedited

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I received a letter from the NVC that my  cases have been expedited and forwarded to the consulate. My CCis October 31 and have still not received an interview date

Case is at ACCRA and case status has been READY since February 1. Do I have to call the embassy in Ghana to schedule an interview date?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, O&O said:

Omg...jumping for joy..I received my appointment letter...PD 10/10/17 CC 8/24/18..interview 3/4 lagos embassy..

Congrats! Oh my I'm so happy for you. You've been waiting so long! 

Is the interview date (3/4) March 4th or April 3rd? If March, there's not much time for the medicals.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nikitc said:

Congrats! Oh my I'm so happy for you. You've been waiting so long! 

Is the interview date (3/4) March 4th or April 3rd? If March, there's not much time for the medicals.

Thanks dear..yes it's March 4th..no time but..by special grace of God..i can have it done next week n pick up before the interview..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.