AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

is there anyone who got their extension  letter as we mailed phoenix arizona   lockbox signed by T TWRIGTH.  and got the return receipt on 19 even since then, we haven't heard anything back and i call them last week and they said wait for one week or so is that normal or is it indication that our file was lost so we may need to resubmit a new one anyone who will provide his input will be highly appreciated !

Thanks

Abdi

Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline
7 minutes ago, TheKingmaker said:

Looks like we Feb 2019 filers are a bit lazy. Is anyone going to take the effort to start a table or what? 😁

I started this thread...could "anyone" mean you? hahaha😆

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
40 minutes ago, TheKingmaker said:

Looks like we Feb 2019 filers are a bit lazy. Is anyone going to take the effort to start a table or what? 😁

Thank you for volunteering :)

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abdirashi said:

is there anyone who got their extension  letter as we mailed phoenix arizona   lockbox signed by T TWRIGTH.  and got the return receipt on 19 even since then, we haven't heard anything back and i call them last week and they said wait for one week or so is that normal or is it indication that our file was lost so we may need to resubmit a new one anyone who will provide his input will be highly appreciated !

Thanks

Abdi

Did your credit card got charged or check cashed?  That would be a good indication they received your file.  If not, perhaps wait to end of this week and call again.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
15 hours ago, Abdirashi said:

Thanks

Abdi

I mailed to Phoenix, AZ, they received it on the 2/25 and on 3/4 I got a letter dated 2/28. As suggested you may want to check if your check or credit card was charged

I-751 Lifting Conditions
Filed:  2/20/2019
Received by USCIS: 2/25/2019

I-797 Date: 2/28/2019

Biometric Notice received: 6/22/2019

Biometric Appointment scheduled for: 7/12/2019

Biometric Appointment walk in: 6/24/2019
ROC request approved: 8/25/2019
10 Years Green Card received: 10/25/2019

N400 Naturalization

Form Mailed to USCIS: 3/17/2020
Form Received by USCIS: 3/20/2020
NOA: 3/25/2020
Notice of Biometrics Reused: 8/7/2020
Notice of Interview Scheduled: 8/10/2020
Interview: 9/21/2020
Oath Ceremony: 10/9/2020

US Passport

Application filled and sent to Dept of State: 10/9/2020

18 hours ago, Abdirashi said:

Thanks

Abdi

Hi there. Finally somebody in a similar situation with me. They received mine on Feb 22. Ever since then, I haven't heard anything. I added G1145 form too, but no text message yet. They haven't even cashed my check yet. I'm going crazy like you.

Edited by G2r
Misspell

Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline
22 minutes ago, G2r said:

Hi there. Finally somebody in a similar situation with me. They received mine on Feb 22. Ever since then, I haven't heard anything. I added G1145 form too, but no text message yet. They haven't even cashed my check yet. I'm going crazy like you.

This is indeed stressful but as others have said, there has to be a reasonable explanation.

Forgive me if these have already been asked...who confirmed that they received your package?  Did someone sign for it? I would make 100% sure that the package was indeed delivered to the correct office.

Did you call their 800 375 5283 yet?

Hang in there, we are holding thumbs for you! If your GC expires really soon, start another application compilation as a back up plan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wait you can use a credit card to pay for the $680 filing fee? Ahaha... maybe I should return my Cashier's check to the bank and get a refund if this is the case. I'd feel WAY better if I used my credit card to do this, so I can track it.

03-19-2021: Officially an American Citizen 🇺🇸 Entire journey from initial K-1 Visa filing to Naturalization took 5 years, 8 days.

You can see my complete timeline by clicking here.

2 hours ago, AC77 said:

This is indeed stressful but as others have said, there has to be a reasonable explanation.

Forgive me if these have already been asked...who confirmed that they received your package?  Did someone sign for it? I would make 100% sure that the package was indeed delivered to the correct office.

Did you call their 800 375 5283 yet?

Hang in there, we are holding thumbs for you! If your GC expires really soon, start another application compilation as a back up plan.

Hi there. Thank you for checking. I tracked it online on USPS website and it shows the name who signed for it as it was delivered. I haven't called them yet since I read that all they will say is wait for 30 days and then call again. Luckily i sent my application early enough so I have some extra time before my GC expires. I will just have to call them if I dont see anything in a few days I guess.

2 hours ago, G2r said:

Hi there. Thank you for checking. I tracked it online on USPS website and it shows the name who signed for it as it was delivered. I haven't called them yet since I read that all they will say is wait for 30 days and then call again. Luckily i sent my application early enough so I have some extra time before my GC expires. I will just have to call them if I dont see anything in a few days I guess.

I'm in the same boat here. I filed on Feb 18, noticed they have received on Feb 19th in Lewisville and no news ever since....Did you hire any lawyers? We prepared the doc all our own. I heard they usually process files from law firms faster than usual. Not sure if that's real though....

3 hours ago, G2r said:

Thoughts and prayers!! Worst case we can always hire lawyer and refile the case...It's a little costly though but much less stress!!! 

1 hour ago, PouchHomeTeam said:

I'm in the same boat here. I filed on Feb 18, noticed they have received on Feb 19th in Lewisville and no news ever since....Did you hire any lawyers? We prepared the doc all our own. I heard they usually process files from law firms faster than usual. Not sure if that's real though....

I filed in Lewisville as well. We didn't hire a lawyer either. I am not sure if that would make the process any faster. I saw a lot of posts on this forum by people who prepared their own application and got a super quick response. There might be several other reasons I can think of. I will call them by the end of the week and hope they will actually give me some info. Have you called them?

53 minutes ago, PouchHomeTeam said:

Thoughts and prayers!! Worst case we can always hire lawyer and refile the case...It's a little costly though but much less stress!!! 

Thank you. You have my prayers as well. I am not really planning to hire a lawyer. I hope we will not have to. Is your GC expiration date soon?

2 minutes ago, G2r said:

I filed in Lewisville as well. We didn't hire a lawyer either. I am not sure if that would make the process any faster. I saw a lot of posts on this forum by people who prepared their own application and got a super quick response. There might be several other reasons I can think of. I will call them by the end of the week and hope they will actually give me some info. Have you called them?

I called but I can't wait for hours holding the line...I also chat with someone online at USCIS online support, they could not locate my case...I just know that a person called 'Edwards' signed off the package dropped by Fedex on the 19th that's all..Could not think of any other reason and everything was triple checked. Hiring a lawyer might help me shift my stress that's all since I don't have time to check or stress about it anymore. 

2 minutes ago, G2r said:

Thank you. You have my prayers as well. I am not really planning to hire a lawyer. I hope we will not have to. Is your GC expiration date soon?

In about a month!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.